my wildest dreams

Old 05-26-2007, 11:38 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Red face my wildest dreams

A shivering wreck of a woman ,I knew it all, or so I thought... I was told to listen an learn ! me a woman , well its hard to stop chatting at the best of times ! 3an 1/2 years sober an Im still listening...Ive flown to Canada for my daughters wedding ,had lunch in the c.n. towers ( I have a fear of heights)!! my first grandchild is due anyday . Ive recently met a wonderful scotsman who wants to marry this crazy english woman an live together in north wales !!! so you can see why im confused , today I woke at 7.30 so a few more hours of sobriety for me , 1 day is all I can live in... im struggling today though and would greet a metorphorical hug an a few words of wisdom from anyone ... if you are struggling too my hopes and prayers are for you ....my strength will come to me from your prayers ... because weve come through so much together, I dont know who you are I only know that as a member of this fellowship you care ... thank you godbless xxx
Old 05-26-2007, 03:36 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

You bet we care, suziq, and you can count on my prayers heading out for you.

My son is an addict, I'm on the codependent side of recovery but what I have discovered is that it really doesn't matter which path brought us here, we walk it together side by side.

I'm happy you joined us and am pleased to be walking beside you. Although I'm Canadian, my origins go back to Scotland and Wales, so we're really not so far apart as it may seem.

Stick around, check out the other forums, and know that we're all cheering you on and happy that you found our little oasis of serenity here.

Hugs
Old 05-27-2007, 05:53 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Ditto to what Ann has just said and Welcome too.

indigo