This Is your Moment

Old 04-09-2007, 02:06 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

This Is your Moment

Let go of your criticisms about how things should have been, and you'll see the magnificent possibilities of now. Let go of your worries about what might be, and you'll be able to focus on all you can do right now.

Stop putting your energy into making excuses and use that energy to take action. Quit fretting over getting it perfect and put your focus on being effective.

You have now arrived at a unique moment that is filled with countless possibilities. You can make something truly valuable out of it.

You have the real and powerful ability to imagine, and then to put that imagination into action. You can call together all you've experienced, and everything that is most meaningful to you, and to create from it all your very own gifts to life.

There is abundance all around you, and with a little focused, determined effort that abundance is yours to enjoy. Choose to connect with the best within you, to make that effort, and to live with true richness.

Get up, get inspired, get moving and get involved in making a positive difference. This is your moment to come fully to life.

-- Ralph Marston

Copyright ©2007 Ralph S. Marston, Jr.
Old 04-09-2007, 04:19 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Get up, get inspired, get moving and get involved in making a positive difference. This is your moment to come fully to life.
I have learned that I don't have to do "great things" to make a difference in my life or the life of others. All I have to do is draw on the best in me and live it and share it. The positive difference that will make is adding light to my heart and those who share it.

Hugs
Old 04-09-2007, 05:21 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
IO Storm

Thanks Ann.

Beautiful day yesterday. Came home to negativity.

Thank you so much.

Love,
:
Sherry
Old 04-10-2007, 08:55 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Letting Go and Letting God

Greatful for you Anne

I'm greatful for your daily posts. Thank you for taking the time and touching more people than you will ever know.