This is a Great Day

Old 03-30-2007, 01:43 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

This is a Great Day

If it seems you're having a difficult day, that's not really the case. Though today you may have experienced certain difficulties up to this point, those difficulties do not have to define the day.

The rest of this day will be what you make it. You can choose right now to make it positive and productive.

Those difficulties and frustrations that had you thinking this was a difficult day can quickly be left behind. You can in fact make this a truly great day.

Take a deep breath, and be sincerely thankful for the experience and the wisdom you've already gained today. Then point your energy in a positive direction.

Choose to make this moment a turning point. Instead of allowing random events to control your attitude, select an attitude that will move you forward.

This is a great day. Beginning right now, you have what it takes to live that reality.

-- Ralph Marston

Copyright ©2007 Ralph S. Marston, Jr.
Old 03-30-2007, 06:36 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

I LOVE this recovery concept - that I can start my day over whenever I want. I don't have to continue down a dismal, dark path unless I CHOOSE to do so.

"Do Overs" is something kids get when they are playing games. Golfers get a "Mulligan" . There should be a good word for us codies that we can declare and proclaim that means we are starting OVER from this point in our day!

Love ya Ann
Cat
Old 03-30-2007, 07:25 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

I agree Cat, maybe a "restart" when I can stop and reset my attitude and just begin again, no penalty, no regrets just a new approach with better positive energy.
Old 03-30-2007, 11:56 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

thanks again ann for your wonderful posts. and i had to restart my day over today all ready. but its ok i can leave that problem behind and walk through the day with a smile. thanks.