Rediscover

Old 03-06-2007, 02:00 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Rediscover

Some of the greatest treasures in your life may be things you set aside long ago. Often it pays to go back and take a look.

A book you read years ago may now hold much more meaning. A friend from whom you once grew apart may now have much more in common with you.

There is a reason why people, places, things and events come into your life. Be careful that you're not too quick to discard them.

The things that interested you in your youth still have a message for you today. They can tell you about who you truly are.

Just because something is old and familiar, does not mean it is irrelevant. Values, passions and purposes grow more robust with time and experience.

You've arrived at this moment carrying a lifetime of valuable treasures. Now is your opportunity to see those treasures in a whole new light.

-- Ralph Marston

Copyright ©2007 Ralph S. Marston, Jr.
Old 03-06-2007, 03:53 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
everything is already ok

Amazing Ann, thank you.

I am remembering so much from just recently and from 3 or 4 decades go and getting back in touch with how life was then and people I knew back then, right up to going to the Zoo with my daughter again this coming weekend. It was a passion we shared as Father and Daugther and as friends and now that I don't use drugs anymore we can pick these things up and live them again, never mind that she has grown. I think its more that I have grown and continue too so I can be with people do things again, really breath life in again.

Thanks Ann.

Thanks Life

Thanks SR

Thanks Recovery

Thanks God.

Kevin
Old 03-06-2007, 04:49 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

I'm glad you are doing such good things, Kevin and seeing life through clearer eyes.

You've arrived at this moment carrying a lifetime of valuable treasures. Now is your opportunity to see those treasures in a whole new light.
Enjoy each day and make more memories to treasure.

Hugs
Old 03-06-2007, 05:10 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Ann you are truly an inspiration that quiets my soul each day and for that I truly thank you.

(((Annie)))
Old 03-06-2007, 10:23 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

you mean this thing of ma roo...

Last edited by SaTiT; 05-10-2007 at 05:16 AM.
Old 03-20-2007, 09:10 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

hi ann

i am re discovering myself. such as how i like to cook, and be the wife i wasn't able to be for a long time. i am also rediscovering my relationship with my own mother. and for the first time in several years i am having her over for dinner for her birthday. i am actually looking forward to it. there is so much of life, and if we live for today and not yesterday we are just fine. thanks my name is kimmie a grateful recovering addict.