Do It Anyway

Old 01-26-2007, 05:22 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Do It Anyway

Achievement most often takes place under conditions that are less than ideal. Just because there is some problem or difficulty or shortcoming in your life at the moment, it does not prevent you from moving forward.

Focus not on what is missing or what is wrong. Focus on doing your very best within the circumstances as they are.

Seek not to find an excuse. Instead, do what you have chosen to do, create what you have chosen to create, live as you have chosen to live, no matter what.

If you wait until conditions are perfect, you'll spend most of your time waiting. You'll be far better off when you go ahead and put that time to effective and productive use.

There may be plenty of reasonable excuses for not moving forward. Go ahead and do it anyway.

Sure, it would be great if some things were a little different, yet the reality is that conditions are as they are. Do it anyway, for that is the way it will get done.

-- Ralph Marston

Copyright ©2007 Ralph S. Marston, Jr
Old 01-26-2007, 08:08 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Thank you, Ann. This is exactly what I needed to read this morning! I love how that happens, it reminds me that the answers are always there if we open our eyes and ears and let them in.

Kathleen