Acceptance

Old 12-02-2006, 02:21 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Acceptance

Don't let yourself get too caught up in what could have been, or would have been, or should have been. Look instead at the power and possibility of what is.

The things you see as problems are realities that you have chosen to interpret in a certain way. Consider that you can view them from a more positive and empowering perspective any time you wish.

Many of the burdens that weigh you down come from fighting against what has already happened. Gracefully accept what is, and experience the enormous sense of freedom that acceptance brings.

There is real value that exists right now in this moment, in this situation, in this unique set of circumstances. Allow yourself to fully accept the reality of what is, and you compel yourself to uncover that value.

Accept even what you cannot control, and you'll discover more power and effectiveness in those things you can control. Accept responsibility for the things that influence your life, and you'll be able to focus all that energy in a positive direction.

Accept all that is life, with its many twists and turns, in whatever way it may come to you. And you'll find real opportunities for fulfillment and joy.

-- Ralph Marston

Copyright ©2006 Ralph S. Marston, Jr.
Old 12-02-2006, 02:25 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Accept all that is life, with its many twists and turns, in whatever way it may come to you. And you'll find real opportunities for fulfillment and joy.
Some of my greatest blessings have come in strange wrappings. What often appears as an obstacle is usually God's way of getting me to change paths, to a better path. And when my plans go awry because God has other plans for me, they are alway better that what I could have planned myself.

Accepting life and all that it brings allows me to see the beauty each day.

Hugs
Old 12-04-2006, 09:05 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

God
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change
The courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference
Old 12-05-2006, 03:58 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

and acceptance is the answer to all my problems today....