Come to Understand

Old 10-06-2006, 04:00 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Come to Understand

Life grows brighter when you come to understand. Live with a love and thankfulness for life, and your understanding of it will become more valuable.

Come to understand that the other people in your world have perspectives, purposes and priorities that are different than yours. It will save you from a lot of needless frustration and anger.

Come to understand that loss is a part of life. And you always have every reason and ability to heal.

Come to understand that giving and receiving are always inseparable. The level of abundance you experience is equal to the value and goodness flowing out from you.

Come to understand that sometimes the most powerful response is patience. There are many battles you do not really need to fight.

Come to understand that whatever may have been or wherever you may find yourself, you always have a choice. Choose to live each moment with positive purpose, and you will truly come to understand.

-- Ralph Marston
Old 10-06-2006, 04:02 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Come to understand that sometimes the most powerful response is patience. There are many battles you do not really need to fight.
This is a lesson that I need to learn over and over. One of these days I'll get it right. Patience has never been my greatest virtue and yet today seems to be the one I need most.

Hugs
Old 10-06-2006, 04:14 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
To Life!

I am with you there, Ann. Patience is a difficult one for me too.
Thankfully, I've come to see and believe that those lessons we need to learn, we keep getting a chance to do so over and over again.
There's always another opportunity to perfect the art of patience...

Shalom!