Choose the Direction

Old 09-20-2006, 03:39 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Choose the Direction

There is energy available to you in every situation, every encounter and every moment. And you can direct that energy in whatever way you choose.

That's how it is possible, and can even be quite likely, for a tragic situation to give rise to a beneficial opportunity. Once the energy is flowing, it can be directed toward any purpose.

Though it certainly takes effort and commitment, illness, for example, can provide the springboard to improved health. Injustice can similarly be transformed into caring and compassion.

A highly adversarial relationship can be changed into one filled with love and respect. The most bitter of enemies can become the greatest of friends.

The energy is always there. What you do with it and the way you direct that energy can make all the difference in the world.

No negative outcome is a foregone conclusion as long as you have the will to redirect the energy of life toward positive purpose. What energy can you redirect on this very day?

-- Ralph Marston
Old 09-20-2006, 10:41 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Thanks Ann for the great post. You always seem to post the right things and it helps me get my day off to a better start.My mornings and nights are my most roughest times.
Old 09-20-2006, 10:45 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Its_me_jen

Smile

Great post Ann. Thank you for this. It's something I need to remind myself of every day.

I'm going to write something similar to this on a notecard to remind me to keep my thoughts and energy focused on the positive things.

hugs,
doll