Over and Over Again

Old 08-29-2006, 04:10 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Over and Over Again

What you do over and over again, becomes a part of you. What you do over and over again, becomes so comfortable and familiar that you don't even think about it.

So what do you do over and over again? What thoughts do you think to yourself again and again?

What words do you repeatedly say to others? What habits have you built into your daily life?

Do something once, and it has a small effect. Do something over and over again, and it can grow into a powerful, unstoppable force.

Success is built not by getting lucky on a one-shot attempt. Real success comes by integrating the small, seemingly trivial positive actions firmly into the fabric of your life.

The road to fulfillment is not hidden or complicated, and yet it does involve many steps, one after another after another. Achieve the small goals, over and over again, and they will surely grow into magnificent achievements.

-- Ralph Marston
Old 08-29-2006, 03:27 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
On a tear

I've been in here at least three times today reading this post... so there's ONE thing I do over and over again...

Thanks for this, it is one for me to remember.
Old 09-05-2006, 05:38 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Ann, Sis - this is one for me to remember too!

One day at a time, one step at a time, I hope to change my life for the better, and to replace old patterns and habits with new healthier ones.

Hugs to you both
Cat
Old 09-05-2006, 05:47 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Do something once, and it has a small effect. Do something over and over again, and it can grow into a powerful, unstoppable force.
For me, change is all about baby steps. Rarely are changes radical or earth moving, in my life, but rather just little things that I do differently, one little thing at a time, one day at a time...and before I know it...presto chango!