Thoughts Into Life

Old 08-23-2006, 03:20 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Thoughts Into Life

The person that you are acts steadily and powerfully in accordance with your most genuine thoughts. When you think it, there is a part of you that immediately begins to make it real.

You are the willing and dedicated servant of your thoughts. The thoughts you hold most often and most prominently set the agenda for the reality of your life.

As each day goes by, you draw from life what you think into it. In the large efforts and in the small moments, your thoughts point in a direction that your life dutifully follows.

When you truly convince yourself that something must be done, it gets done. Similarly, when you decide that something is impossible for you, it's not going to happen.

Thoughts control and direct the miraculous, dynamic energy that is your life. And in each moment, in each situation, in response to each challenge, you can choose the thoughts that serve you best.

It is an awesome and powerful choice you have when you select which thoughts to think. And from that choice reliably, relentlessly, flows the experience of your life.

-- Ralph Marston
Old 08-23-2006, 03:22 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

It is an awesome and powerful choice you have when you select which thoughts to think. And from that choice reliably, relentlessly, flows the experience of your life.
How true that is. Even just my attitude can make the difference between a positive day and a negative day, the choice is up to me and how I allow my thoughts to handle it.

Hugs
Old 08-23-2006, 06:18 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I love your posts. They are so true. I am currently reading a book by Joyce Meyers entitled, Battlefield Of The Mind. It is stressing the need to renew the spiritual mind and shed all those negative thoughts that keep us down. That is proving to be the most difficult in recovery.