Notices

Tomorrows a new day

Old 03-04-2009, 09:32 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Tomorrows a new day

hi everyone and thanks for all the prayers. Court went well yesterday with the protective order. My husband showed up with his mom. and I wanted to just die. he has a lawyer the judge granted me a temporary protective order and i have to go back to court in 7 days for a permanent protective order. then comes the custody hearing, don't know when that is yet. but i'll keep every1 posted. i'm still not using over this and its been alittle over 3 months now. i'm trying to stay strong.
Old 03-04-2009, 10:07 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I am here for you Kittycat, in anyway i can.
Old 03-04-2009, 02:19 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I am getting by. And without doing drugs or drinking. Things are alot harder without my husband, i mean i have no money and i'm not working. I am waiting on disability, and that can take up to a year.but i'm going to apply for cash assistance and food assistance tomorrow. Tried to today but went to the wrong place were they used to do all of it. Anyways i have my daughter and i'm at my parents all is well. Thank you for your support.
Old 03-06-2009, 05:09 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Im still not using and going through alot of bs. I'm in a custody battle, I have a restraining order against my husband (b/c he punched me in the face on Wed. last week). I have been working with an agengcy that is going to get me a free lawyer; this agengcy is for battered women. I went up to DSS to apply for med assist, cash assist and food assist. That took 5 hours split into 2 days. I have no job b/c I am waiting for SS disablity. I have bipolar and a brain injury. I'm living back at my parents house, I went to housing to be put on the waiting list for up to a year. Please send prayers my way. I pray everyday. I go to meetings and I don't pick up. God is all around.