Notices

ayyyy 75 hours in this

Old 11-09-2019, 07:22 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

ayyyy 75 hours in this

Feeling ecstatic today although exhausted that I didnt give up the first couple of days... Im still umcofortable but its nothing compared the first 48 hours... Got absolutely zero hours of sleep today... oh well the day moves on right? its about 7;30 am headed to a meeting at my home group at noon to reinstate my new clean time
Old 11-11-2019, 03:11 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
*~10 YEARS BABY~*

Originally Posted by godsdrummer209 View Post
Feeling ecstatic today although exhausted that I didnt give up the first couple of days... Im still umcofortable but its nothing compared the first 48 hours... Got absolutely zero hours of sleep today... oh well the day moves on right? its about 7;30 am headed to a meeting at my home group at noon to reinstate my new clean time

Congratulations! I hope you had a great meeting, the first 48 are always the hardest. Be gentle on yourself and keep fighting for you!
Old 11-12-2019, 01:07 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

The hardest part is getting started, harder days will come but for me those can't even compare to existence I endured before sobriety.
Old 11-12-2019, 05:28 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

day 7 156 hours in super exhausted couldnt sleep well last night I just need to push through i cant see myself doing all that withdrawal over again for a good night sleep.... so every night i try to stay hopeful that sleep will come but i got 2 hours from 7-9 am that was it.... going to a meeting with my sponsor right now