Notices

Any feedback would be appreciated :(

Old 07-09-2019, 05:14 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Any feedback would be appreciated :(

Hello...I have never posted in a forum before, but I am feeling that I must ask questions that I have in my mind in hopes someone can offer feedback. I'm nearly in tears so here goes.

I have been on and off with Benzos, Xanax, Valium, and Klonopin. I have always been so nervous that I would take them nearly every day, sometimes more than I'm suppose to and would often gain a tolerance. Recently, I was placed back on Klonopin after discussing with my doctor my feelings about my Xanax no longer working... I felt as though after an hour passed by I would start feeling sick and anxious. I thought maybe I had developed a high tolerance and was going through withdrawal... So I was back on Klonopin. I haven't been taking it for about a week, and started up again 3 days ago. I know that Klonopin is longer lasting, so withdrawals wouldn't begin right away, however, after about an hour I would feel anxious and break out into a sweat. I started to increase the dose until I was calm, and still an hour later I would feel those horrible feelings... Is it possible that I am feeling klonopin withdrawal so soon? I have never went any higher than what I was taking... I really don't know what's going on with me and I'm so miserable. Maybe its something else? Please, if anyone has any advice I'm all ears...

Also, I was wondering, I'm prescribed Seroquel. I have been off it for a few days (it makes me hungry) could that be causing these sick feelings? If I start taking it again would they subside and would I be able to take Seroquel and not rely so much on the Klonopin?

I’m also prescribed Adderall, a very low dose. 10mg but I break it in half for 5mg. I noticed when it wears off I don’t feel well and when I take the klonopin it doesn’t help. When I use to take Xanax it would relax me more. Would my doctor put me back on Xanax if I asked him before if I could go on Klonopin, because the Xanax tolerance went up? Maybe it went down? I don’t know how it works

Thank you so much for allowing me to share my feelings and ask my questions. I would appreciate any feedback.
Old 07-09-2019, 09:20 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

my only suggestion is to try and find a doctor or program that IS dedicated to getting FREE from all of it. It will most likely be VERY difficult, but the rewards of being Free & Clean are VERY WORTH IT.

It is for FREEDOM that God set us FREE.

Maybe the administrators can recommend a program that is dedicated to getting FREE from all of it? Many Doctors / Programs like the 'controlled addict' philosophy of forever pharmacy patients.
Old 07-13-2019, 02:42 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

@Garland - Sounds like a tricky spot to be in, sorry to hear that you are having troubles. I don't have any experience with the medications you describe from a Dr/Patient standpoint (and even as a using addict, benzos were not my DOC), but it sounds like you stopped taking Seroquel because it makes you hungry? Maybe that does have something to do with the way you are feeling. I would certainly contact Dr before starting/stopping medications.

Good luck to you