Notices

Feeling good today

Old 06-02-2019, 06:32 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Feeling good today

Hi all, feeling positive today and I’m going to start be more proactive. After watching my sons football tournaments ⚽️ the last two days, I am going to start using my gym membership and getting involved with his training sessions too. I want to be a better person for me, my wife, an kids. Enough is enough I don’t need or want to use drugs.
Mr denial.
Old 06-04-2019, 02:33 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Congrats & best wishes moving forward with your plan of action.

My family was a huge motivator for me to get clean & sober and try to work on becoming a better version of myself.
Old 06-04-2019, 02:37 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

Sounds like a good start mrdenial

D
Old 06-04-2019, 02:52 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

thanks for you comments...
I am glad I am finally ready and have a plan now. One thing I don't know where to start is showing my wife I am committed and proving I can and will change. Over the last 10 years I have really hurt hurt her with all of the using, lies, and change in my behaviour as a result. I have promise my wife so many times before 'I will change', 'this time is different', 'I will get better' etc. I understand the trust is broken and that trusting me is difficult or impossible at the moment, and only my actions can possibly change her opinion and save our marriage and our family of 3 children. I love her with all my heart and appreciate all of the support I have been given by her, and all I want is to be unselfish and make her happy.
Mrdenial
Old 06-05-2019, 04:53 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Hi all, first day at the gym/swimming later today. My head (AV) will probably try and talk me out of it later but it wont succeed. I want to and will recover. M RT is stronger than ever. I hope it is when the bad times come, and if not, I will chat, share or post about it rather than trying to deal with it alone. I hope everyone is well.

Mrdenial
Old 06-05-2019, 05:15 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Administrator

I stopped engaging with my AV. I had nothing I wanted.

D