Notices

Documentary - Ben:Diary of a heroin addict

Old 02-04-2019, 01:02 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Documentary - Ben:Diary of a heroin addict

Hi everyone. I watched a very raw and candid portrayal of heroin addiction last night.

A guy begins recording his struggle with heroin addiction. It provides a rare glimpse of heroin addiction from the addict himself whilst providing an insight into how his family struggled to deal with it. It is a real eye opener into the family dynamics that take place in that of an addicts. The feelings of betrayal, disappointment, regret, isolation but ultimately an endless love and compassion always constant, between addict and family.
Such a real documentary so thought I would post it because I think everyone can gain insight by watching it.

https://vimeo.com/36051132
Old 02-05-2019, 02:23 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Not Alone

Originally Posted by Lonewolf22 View Post
Hi everyone. I watched a very raw and candid portrayal of heroin addiction last night.

A guy begins recording his struggle with heroin addiction. It provides a rare glimpse of heroin addiction from the addict himself whilst providing an insight into how his family struggled to deal with it. It is a real eye opener into the family dynamics that take place in that of an addicts. The feelings of betrayal, disappointment, regret, isolation but ultimately an endless love and compassion always constant, between addict and family.
Such a real documentary so thought I would post it because I think everyone can gain insight by watching it.

https://vimeo.com/36051132
I remember watching this on TV many years ago and I came across it on YouTube not long ago too. It beats the 'realism' of any other documentary I've ever watched about addiction. It shows every aspect of it from shooting up to sitting with your family high.

I believe Ben died but his life wasn't a waste .