Notices

Week one behind me. Put down the brown

Old 11-06-2018, 03:00 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Week one behind me. Put down the brown

Exercise my fellows... make yourself, make small positive choices, the evil voice gets quieter and quieter, I am lucky I got a friend who is sober with me and we are each other's support. However this site is really helpful. Keep posting, I do, it helps.
. Feels really different this time... really am doNE with the smack. Different cuz I am being honest with myself and making those little choices for the better that end up changing everything. Next I am going to start eating healthy again, cut out soda to one glass a day or less.
​​​​small better choices, appeal to your higher self. Let that jimminy cricket of your mind become the prevailing force and not the evil monkey.

Proper thought, heart intent, proper words, and proper action==> higher self a.k.a God
​​​​or simply practice mindfulness at all times of the day
Old 11-07-2018, 05:42 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Congrats on the week
D
Old 11-07-2018, 08:46 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Congrats!

Sounds like you are really on the right track - keep doing the next right thing.
Old 11-08-2018, 06:38 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Chance219 View Post
Congrats!

Sounds like you are really on the right track - keep doing the next right thing.
thanks very much and to you too Dee.

still going strong, 10 days under my belt now and just about all symptoms gone. I occasionally have goosebumps and yawns but hardly worth mentioning.
I also have been surfing everyday and started a second part time job. Being active and busy (not too too busy) is good. More energy I spend the more I have the next day.
Old 11-12-2018, 10:47 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Sapphire44

Congrats. My boyfriend and i are doing just about the same as you are. He has more time clean and sober than i do. But he ended up in jail. Withdrew while there. He is out and seams to still be clean and sober. .I got off meth and cocaine. He was wrighting me while in jail. He thought i was cheating. How imature of him. But i could not respond because i was in ICU for 8 days sedated so i would not die. Woke up on day 8 and left ICU on day 11. Then 3 more days at the hospital. Making it 2 weeks total. Im very lucky to be alive and so far only have bad blood pressure problems as a result of the event. Got more testing to go threw to be sure im physically ok. But back to what i was saying. We do a Christian talk everymorning based on The Daily Bread. He works now. Hope he keeps his job and does not go to the bar with it. If he does that is when i leave the relationship. Dont want to. But not living like that. Im done. It is tough for us. We clash aften right now. We both are hard headed. With time things will mellow. Its tough for both of us. But again congrats.
Old 11-12-2018, 05:52 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Sapphire44 View Post
Congrats. My boyfriend and i are doing just about the same as you are. He has more time clean and sober than i do. But he ended up in jail. Withdrew while there. He is out and seams to still be clean and sober. .I got off meth and cocaine. He was wrighting me while in jail. He thought i was cheating. How imature of him. But i could not respond because i was in ICU for 8 days sedated so i would not die. Woke up on day 8 and left ICU on day 11. Then 3 more days at the hospital. Making it 2 weeks total. Im very lucky to be alive and so far only have bad blood pressure problems as a result of the event. Got more testing to go threw to be sure im physically ok. But back to what i was saying. We do a Christian talk everymorning based on The Daily Bread. He works now. Hope he keeps his job and does not go to the bar with it. If he does that is when i leave the relationship. Dont want to. But not living like that. Im done. It is tough for us. We clash aften right now. We both are hard headed. With time things will mellow. Its tough for both of us. But again congrats.

I hear you. Week two official in the books today! Congrats to you both. I hope things stay on th up and up for you both.
I got off the **** and my gf had no clue I was ever smoking it. She means too much to me. More than the black hole
Old 11-13-2018, 03:49 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Administrator

way to go on 2 weeks

D