Notices

Doc appointment

Old 11-06-2018, 02:36 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Sapphire44

Doc appointment

I saw my doc today for my heart. They will do blood work and a echocardiogram on the 30th of this month. He dont think there is anything wrong with my heart. Did get some more meds. This time for my blood pressure. My blood pressure is bad. For those that dont know the hole story you can read earlier posts. I almost died from a overdose. Clean 6 weeks now from meth and cocain.

I did learn that when i was found i was already dieing.my body was in the process of it. I thought so. The doc said that i was still breathing and oxygen getting to my brain but my orgons were not getting any oxygen. Sorry for any bad spelling. There has been allot to think about and am very tired. Dont take much anymore for me to get sleepy. Take care everyone.
Old 11-07-2018, 05:41 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

The important thing is you made it, and now you're in recovery. I hope you'll feel better and better as time goes on Sapphire

D
Old 11-08-2018, 12:27 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Sapphire44

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
I hope you'll feel better and better as time goes on Sapphire

D

Thanks. I'm doing allot better than I was when I got out of the hospital. I'm emotionally allot better to. Knowing what is going on with me medically is allot of help to. I hate the unknown. Allot of struggles still ahead but definitely allot more positive. Ill beat it though.
Old 11-08-2018, 12:31 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Keep up the great attitude!