SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Substance Abuse (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/substance-abuse/)
-   -   Meth withdraw update (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/substance-abuse/433390-meth-withdraw-update.html)

Sapphire44 10-22-2018 08:54 PM

Meth withdraw update

Seen my doctor today. Some good news and some scary. There not sure why I am having problems with my lungs like I still am. So they did a ex-ray to see what is going on. Could just be healing to. Will know in a couple days. I will be getting a EKG to be sure my heart is ok. Waiting on that appointment. Also they put me on meds for possible ET/essential tremors. Had some kind of neurological problems all my life. But with this current event they got worse. So if my tremors don't go away with my physical therapy I will see a neurologist. I want to be sure my tremors are just not my body healing from being weak or did something else get worse. Also they believe im fighting high or low blood pressure. Witch explains the light headed feeling and headaches i'm getting. The med they have me on for tremors also will lower my blood pressure. I already feel better with tremors and my dizziness and no headache. So 3 good things so far. I'm defanety on my way to being my stubborn self again. lol

suki44883 10-22-2018 09:43 PM

Glad to hear it! Now, stay away from drugs!

Sapphire44 10-22-2018 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by suki44883 (Post 7039206)
Glad to hear it! Now, stay away from drugs!

No problem there. Being dumb only alowed once. No repeats ever happening of any kind. Learned my leason the hard way.

mayabee 10-24-2018 09:49 AM

Glad that you are dealing with your health issues and that you are reaching out to this forum for support. Keep it going!

Dee74 10-24-2018 07:02 PM

Hope the results come back with no problems Sapphire :)

D

Sapphire44 10-24-2018 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by Dee74 (Post 7040661)
Hope the results come back with no problems Sapphire :)

D

Thanks. so far ex-rays of my lungs are clear. Now to wait to get my ekg just to be sure my heart was not damaged. My tremors in my right hand did get worse and blood pressure is a little waky. But got meds for that. So they are better. Hope in a month or 2 i can get off them to when im physically stronger. Dont like taking meds if is not for a life threatening condition.

I worked hard to loos allot of weight. I was almost 200 pounds. Lost 60 pounds. Always been a healthy person and going to get all that back. Im to stuborn to go back the way i was.

Hope1989 10-31-2018 03:09 PM

I admire you. I mean it. Keep it up.

Sapphire44 11-01-2018 09:52 AM

Originally Posted by Hope1989 (Post 7045292)
I admire you. I mean it. Keep it up.

Thanks you so much. You words mean so much to me.

Done_With_It 11-02-2018 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by Sapphire44 (Post 7040692)
Thanks. so far ex-rays of my lungs are clear. Now to wait to get my ekg just to be sure my heart was not damaged. My tremors in my right hand did get worse and blood pressure is a little waky. But got meds for that. So they are better. Hope in a month or 2 i can get off them to when im physically stronger. Dont like taking meds if is not for a life threatening condition.

I worked hard to loos allot of weight. I was almost 200 pounds. Lost 60 pounds. Always been a healthy person and going to get all that back. Im to stuborn to go back the way i was.

Congrats on getting clean! Took me awhile to get healthy after getting off meth also. Felt like it would never happen. But am completely better now! Keep going your doing great!

Sapphire44 11-03-2018 04:38 AM

Originally Posted by Done_With_It (Post 7046459)
Congrats on getting clean! Took me awhile to get healthy after getting off meth also. Felt like it would never happen. !

May i ask how long did it take you to feal better? I hate fealing like this. Im so tired. My blood pressure is messed up. I feal my heart beat and mild discomfort in center of chest. Doc not concerned. But scares me.