Notices

Hen House Talk, Part 61!!

Old 09-17-2015, 06:20 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

(((40))) good to see you dear friend! Happy to know you read, and that you are around, even when we don't know it , and that you want the Hen House to survive too. It has meant a lot to me over the last five years, and I would be sad to see it die out. We need a good old fashioned revival! lol
I didn't know it was National Recovery month. is this a new thing, or has it been around for a while?
what have you been up to? Hope all is well with your family, and that your job is as rewarding as I would imagine it to be.

Amy, glad you see the hunk for what he is... sad when we find out that someone we trusted is a bone head....

I just got in from working my one evening of the week. two more days, then off for nine! yay. Amy, don't lose that PTO!

love and hugs!
Old 09-18-2015, 05:43 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Chic - NINE days off? Holy Moly, as one of the founding members of the HH used to say.

I just can't see how I can use the PTO AND do right by the patients and the Dr. I'd like to work for

I am taking off Monday morning to get my emissions test done and then go get my car tag. May take off Wed. just because it's my b'day Problem is, I come back to work and work extra to catch up.

Got to get that work-life balance back into focus.

It will be 90, here, this weekend. I'm going to Chattanooga tomorrow, maybe Sunday. Will cut the rest of the grass when I get back. It looks like I have a little landing strip in the pasture, with the grass I haven't cut yet. It would have to be a really small plane to land there, though

Hugs and prayers,

Amy
Old 09-19-2015, 04:16 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Amy, where are the neighbors cows when you need them? maybe a few goats would help keep the grass mowed.

hope you had a very good day today. I am off for nine days now.. woo hoo! it will fly by....
Old 09-19-2015, 06:04 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Chic - Even B mentioned borrowing some of his goats

WooHoo, the old me is back!! Kicked the worries to the curb, had a great trip to Chattanooga and walked along the river.

I'm hoping it's not a temporary thing, but I really do feel better and I'll do anything to make it last.

Not going to Chattanooga tomorrow, the bratkins are covering that. Have the little bit of the pasture and back yard to mow, laundry to do and cleaning of the house. I wanna be on vacation with Chic!!!

We are still in the 80's, but SO much better than it was a month ago. Got a little sun (aka sunburn) but not bad, just a touch of pink. Will get a bit more, tomorrow, but I've found I need the BUG spray more than the SUN screen.

Life is good, even when it's hard, and recovery rocks!

Hugs and prayers,

Amy
Old 09-21-2015, 04:08 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Amy , did you get the lower 40 mowed ?

I didn't do anything but go to tmobile and have them look at my p hone. it comes on by itself, after I power it off. It wont charge, or recognize a usb port. so I had to get a micro sd card, to get my pics off it. they are sending me another tomorrow.
It was a boring day, but blessed . Yesterday was grandsons birthday, and it was a great time. I got to bring home some cake, and some left over salad. it was yummy for my lunch.

hugs and love to the hen housers!
Old 09-21-2015, 05:31 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Awww, belated birthday wishes to our favorite little man!! You're on vacation, you're allowed to be lazy!!

I did get the lower 40 mowed. One corner of the yard has some kind of grass you have to cut it at least 3 times. T had to cut it FIVE times when he mowed it.

I finally got my emissions test passed and got my car tag. Good for another year Work is a bit hectic, but I'm doing the best I can do and taking my PTO as I can.

Loving the cooler weather! We're supposed to have some rain tonight, but not a lot.

Love to all!

Hugs and prayers,

Amy
Old 09-23-2015, 06:51 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  

Happy Birthday, Amy!
we love you!!!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg
HB-Butterflies-And-Flowers.jpg (50.9 KB, 106 views)
Old 09-23-2015, 07:26 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  
RIP Sweet Suki

Old 09-23-2015, 10:44 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  

Old 09-23-2015, 06:12 PM
  # 30 (permalink)  

Awww, thank you ladies!!!

It was a good day, a good evening and I will go to sleep with a song in my heart while I count my blessings.

Love, hugs and prayers,

Amy
Old 09-23-2015, 06:15 PM
  # 31 (permalink)  

Much love and big birthday hugs to you Amy! glad your heart is happy tonight- we have much to be grateful for

xoxo
chic
Old 09-23-2015, 10:09 PM
  # 32 (permalink)  

AMY!!! So sorry I'm late to the party! Wishing you a belated Happy Birthday and so many more, full of all sorts of wonderful blessings
Old 11-04-2015, 06:03 PM
  # 33 (permalink)  

Well, I guess the Hen House is officially dead? Sad to see this happen. I'm left wondering about our jaybird most of all. I sure hope he, and everyone else, is fine.

Hugs~40
Old 11-04-2015, 09:26 PM
  # 34 (permalink)  

I wonder about jay too. Has anyone heard from him?
Old 11-05-2015, 04:33 AM
  # 35 (permalink)  
RIP Sweet Suki

Unfortunately, there was no "Jay." He was a figment of the mind of a poster here who came clean about it several months back. A lot of us took that pretty hard.
Old 11-05-2015, 01:01 PM
  # 36 (permalink)  

i must have missed that^^
Old 11-05-2015, 04:36 PM
  # 37 (permalink)  
The truth shall set you free

What's up Hen Hoosiers?

(((Amy ))) Happy belated birthday.

(((Chicory))) How's life been treating you?

(((Joe))) How you been man, glad to see you.

(((suki44883))) (((40Thieves)))

LoL I see Jay finally came clean. Believe it or not I knew years ago he wasn't the person he said he was. I didn't say anything because in reality none would have believed me anyway. I did mention it to someone we all know but of course that person said I was crazy for even thinking that Jay was an Imposter. Anyway, I'm glad the truth is out and life goes on.

Me, recovery is going strong. Not long ago I celebrated 11 years clean and sober. Ever since I was approved for permanent disability life has been pretty good, no, better than pretty good LOL

I just finished a 12 week course of Harvoni for My hep C. Got my blood work done this Tuesday. I will find out next week if I'm hepatitis free. So for those who pray please send your thoughts and prayers my way.

This is a big deal at this time in my life. If I'm free from the hepatitis it would mean I will be able to finally get my knees redone once and for all. Mama and Q are doing fantastic. I just had them at the pet groomers getting the works LOL

Anyway, enough for now, till we meet again.

Hugs and prayers
TB
Old 11-05-2015, 05:37 PM
  # 38 (permalink)  

The henhouse wasn't getting much traffic, I need to check in more often.

40 - I miss you tremendously. I don't know to get the henhouse going again, but I do want to keep it open as several stop in that have been here for years.

Glad things are going well for you TB!!

I'm really glad to see you all and miss you!

Love, hugs and prayers,

Amy
Old 11-06-2015, 12:46 PM
  # 39 (permalink)  

yea i was wondering if everyone had moved to a different thread lol.

Congrats on 11 years!
Old 11-06-2015, 06:04 PM
  # 40 (permalink)  

A few of us are on the whiners thread.

I am sorry - been through some struggling, isolation, and anxiety and depression at the same time. I just want to go to bed when I get home, which isn't helped by it getting darker earlier.

TB Congratulations on 11 years, and keeping you in my prayers that the hep goes away and you can get your knees done.

I'm off the whole weekend, no Chattanooga runs. It's supposed to storm both days, so it's a perfect time the relax, watch football and snuggle with the cats.

Hugs and prayers,

Amy