Notices

this is my last time.

Old 07-04-2015, 01:38 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

this is my last time.

Well im back here again. 29 hours into quitting oxy cold turkey. Tried to quit a couple days ago then ended up spending $240 that i didnt have on pills. So now my pockets are empty and i owe my dealer. Even if i wanted to he probably wouldnt sell me anymore pills till i pay him back... Is this rock bottom? I already lost my job my car everything materialistic...well and i feel like i kind of lost myself. I cant even remember what it was like to enjoy a day without spending several hours trying to get rid of this sick feeling. I feel like there is no way out... No Light or anything at the end.
Old 07-04-2015, 01:56 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hi Graywh1teblue, I am sorry you are hurting. The road to quitting is not easy but you can do it. My son was in the exact same position you are two years ago. No job, no car, no money and no place to stay. He finally decided he had enough and found a place to go for rehab. Today he has a good job, car, girlfriend and a brand new baby. He has never been happier. There really is a light at the end of the tunnel, you just cannot see it right now. If you truly are sick of being sick, being a prisoner to your habit then look into getting help. There are many people here who can help you. Today is probably a bit slow being the holiday but please do not give up. Your freedom from this is right around the corner, you just have to believe it and want it bad enough to quit to get through the detox part. Have you been to an NA meeting?
Old 07-04-2015, 04:20 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

There really is a life beyond addiction graywh1teblue - believe that
Stay with us

D
Old 07-05-2015, 03:12 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Do your best

Welcome bk Gray
Old 07-05-2015, 11:45 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by needingabreak View Post
Hi Graywh1teblue, I am sorry you are hurting. The road to quitting is not easy but you can do it. My son was in the exact same position you are two years ago. No job, no car, no money and no place to stay. He finally decided he had enough and found a place to go for rehab. Today he has a good job, car, girlfriend and a brand new baby. He has never been happier. There really is a light at the end of the tunnel, you just cannot see it right now. If you truly are sick of being sick, being a prisoner to your habit then look into getting help. There are many people here who can help you. Today is probably a bit slow being the holiday but please do not give up. Your freedom from this is right around the corner, you just have to believe it and want it bad enough to quit to get through the detox part. Have you been to an NA meeting?

Thank you for your encouragement...honestly haven't felt like leaving the house...i want to get into a meeting its just when the time comes down to going...i lose the courage and start the 'what if' game...having a hard time tonight. Absolutely no sleep is coming to me. Trying to look forward to the future.
Old 07-06-2015, 03:09 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Hi Gray!

If you smoke cigarettes? It's hard to stop smoking! If you drink coffee? It's hard to stop drinking coffee! The pills are right up there with having to STOP something. The difference is though? The first two won't cause you to lose so many things in your life! And that includes your life!

Anyhow! You get the picture!

You've started several Threads here on SR looking for help! We keep responding and keep telling you it's a no end road if you keep using! You're now in even more debt and chaos! This can all stop if you're willing to take your life back? It's up to you though!

I'm glad to see you back here and asking for help again! You keep trying and that's the progress you have to hang onto! Get rid of the whatif's! You already know where those have gotten you! Work on getting those clean days and a clear head! You'll be able to think clearer!

TOD
Old 07-06-2015, 09:43 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Tiredofdrugs View Post
Hi Gray!

If you smoke cigarettes? It's hard to stop smoking! If you drink coffee? It's hard to stop drinking coffee! The pills are right up there with having to STOP something. The difference is though? The first two won't cause you to lose so many things in your life! And that includes your life!

Anyhow! You get the picture!

You've started several Threads here on SR looking for help! We keep responding and keep telling you it's a no end road if you keep using! You're now in even more debt and chaos! This can all stop if you're willing to take your life back? It's up to you though!

I'm glad to see you back here and asking for help again! You keep trying and that's the progress you have to hang onto! Get rid of the whatif's! You already know where those have gotten you! Work on getting those clean days and a clear head! You'll be able to think clearer!

TOD
Thank you so much and you are right. Only i can make the change...and yes you are so right about the quitting thing. Been smoking cigs since i was 15...i guess i have always been easily addicted to the wrong things..

Anyways one more day done and beginning another one now
Old 07-06-2015, 12:51 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Originally Posted by graywh1teblue View Post
Thank you so much and you are right. Only i can make the change...and yes you are so right about the quitting thing. Been smoking cigs since i was 15...i guess i have always been easily addicted to the wrong things..

Anyways one more day done and beginning another one now
It always starts with one day! You'll have days you want to crave! DON'T! You'll only be starting over AGAIN later on! As you already know!

Day two! Hang in there! The longer you are off the drugs the better you will feel! You've heard this time and time again. So I'd say there must be a lot of truth in those words!

TOD