Notices

Effed Up Royally

Old 12-13-2014, 02:39 PM
  # 261 (permalink)  

Hanging by a thread, but still fighting. It got pretty bad yesterday and today is worse. I'll be honest...I am getting close to my breaking point. There were a few times today that I was going to cry uncle, but I made it somehow.
Old 12-13-2014, 08:32 PM
  # 262 (permalink)  

You are much closer to the other side than you know. Don't start it all over again cause I guarantee you will regret it. Just hang on and you will wake up in a couple days with a new perspective on life. U r almost there!!!
Old 12-14-2014, 03:36 AM
  # 263 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Opi!

You've been thru this before! You know you have to fight the urges with every fiber in your body! Grab something to eat instead of running for the drug!

Start going thru junk drawers to keep your mind occupied!

TOD
Old 12-15-2014, 07:04 AM
  # 264 (permalink)  

Opio, are you feeling better?
Old 12-15-2014, 07:11 AM
  # 265 (permalink)  

oh all... Opio.. my heart breaks.. my hubby is just like you.. I know when he has fallen down hard.. and no sweetheart to take something else is not the answer.. and your family will miss you so much.. Mamahawk has the best answer for you.. " Which Wold do you Feed,,,, the one that will win..." which one do you really want .. for only you can walk that path to find that answer.. prayers oh my in heaven so many prayers.. ardy wisconsin...
Old 12-15-2014, 10:55 AM
  # 266 (permalink)  

Just offering some support. I'm kicking methadone still and have a wife who completely does not support me. She thinks its all in my head and I just need to "get over it".

I was bitter at her for a bit but this time I detoxed for myself first and foremost and it was the hardest but most rewarding detox ever. I still feel like crap after a month but once I made it past the first couple weeks it was doable.

You can do it man.
Old 12-15-2014, 11:30 AM
  # 267 (permalink)  

I refuse to worry.
I have so many other things to wig out over at the moment (ohhh...am I am! Totally wigging) that for you Opio....well, I'm going to a memory of me detoxing.
It's the only thing I personally know, after all.
And me detoxing wouldn't get near the internet with a 10 ft pole.
Just give a yodel when you can. Till then, I'm with all the above sending
good thoughts, got my internal pom-poms on and yada yada yada.

Cheers!
Old 12-15-2014, 11:36 AM
  # 268 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Justincredible View Post
. I'm kicking methadone still and have a wife who completely does not support me. She thinks its all in my head and I just need to "get over it".

I was bitter at her for a bit but this time I detoxed for myself first and foremost and it was the hardest but most rewarding detox ever. I still feel like crap after a month but once I made it past the first couple weeks it was doable.
Just had to go back and reread this post.
Congrats on your one month, especially with no support w/ wife.

I guess I've heard it all now. Methadone detox all in your head, eh? It's THE hardest one to get off of in the opiate spectrum as far as I know.
take it easy...well, I say that in the right spirit, anyway.
Old 12-23-2014, 02:44 PM
  # 269 (permalink)  

Hey Tired - A Little CHRISTMAS CHEER for you!!! Enjoy - SILENCE THE ONLY PROMISE EVERY KEPT!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PS4bJ9uTmhY

By the way hope your are doing okay out there Opio! Christmas can be tough, but add in small kids and addiction and it is never easy. Thinking of you!!!
Old 12-23-2014, 03:07 PM
  # 270 (permalink)  
Administrator

Happy Holidays Opio - hope all is well.

D
Old 12-23-2014, 08:31 PM
  # 271 (permalink)  

Hang on in there pal, I lapsed again doing the first few days clean thing again you and i both know how this will end if you just have one little bash at the nasty. It ain't worth it, you are worth more than that. Be strong brother X
Old 12-24-2014, 05:52 AM
  # 272 (permalink)  

Thanks, Marcus! *Irish accent* Thattal wake ya up in the marning

Hope you are ok, Opio. We miss you around here.
Old 12-30-2014, 01:36 PM
  # 273 (permalink)  

Hey Opio, thinking of you. Hoping all is as well as it can be
Old 12-30-2014, 08:40 PM
  # 274 (permalink)  

In Cambodia got offered mdma from a North Dublin last night - we getting on great north Dublin rough as and I just told him straight I'm a recovering smack head - I always dance like I've had 3 E's anyway ive realised I don't need it. I've learnt to deal with a hangover on this holiday which aside from having a broken heart was my biggest reason for becoming addicted to heroin. I was like ****!!! I can feel suicidal off drink and chase the dragon and I'm bouncing round the room again 5 mins later. I thought I was smart doing that at the time. Fools gold.
Old 12-30-2014, 08:58 PM
  # 275 (permalink)  

I mean I was brought up in Manchester like dublin- rough as - as a teenager you'd have a fight at 7am while you collecting your dads newspaper. Or even younger aged 8 you get started on.
I hate violence and am a man of peace but some funny violent stories, 25 of us from North manchester, all lunatics, we arrived at 3:15 in Leicester and parked near their main boozer. About 50 Leicester came out of a street at us, I was 17 and shitting it but I didn't run ( worst thing ever is to get labelled a runner if it comes on top) the Leicester main lad gives it "I'll do all you northern cants" - prinner from miles platting inner city Manc - just walks forward and says "I'll have this one lads" walks across to the big kid one punch and the Leicester kid is sparked out. Hooligans are like dominoes once their main lad has been done or run they all leg it. No one could be arsed chasing and bullying them, just laughing and thinking **** prinner a proper tasty ****.
Old 12-31-2014, 06:35 AM
  # 276 (permalink)  

My mate asked the north Dublin kid got MDMA and he said no cos of our convo - so no Persians for him and deffo not me - you can get anything here but I just ain't interested anymore. Drugs are for mugs lol.
Old 12-31-2014, 07:11 AM
  # 277 (permalink)  

RedManc; ekekekek ahhahaah love to read your speak and writing.. can almost hear you in my head... wow.. Mate you Stand effing Tall Hold the High Ground and keep Punching if you need to.. so proud of you and your life really I am a Blue Star Mom and a Mum passing of a couple of Brits that are in uniform there... prayers life is tough they never tell us all of the important stuff we have to learn it on our own... now get out there and Show the World what a Great Manchester Lad you are.. hugs and prayers ardy milwaukee wisconsin usa..

Originally Posted by RedManc7 View Post
I mean I was brought up in Manchester like dublin- rough as - as a teenager you'd have a fight at 7am while you collecting your dads newspaper. Or even younger aged 8 you get started on.
I hate violence and am a man of peace but some funny violent stories, 25 of us from North manchester, all lunatics, we arrived at 3:15 in Leicester and parked near their main boozer. About 50 Leicester came out of a street at us, I was 17 and shitting it but I didn't run ( worst thing ever is to get labelled a runner if it comes on top) the Leicester main lad gives it "I'll do all you northern cants" - prinner from miles platting inner city Manc - just walks forward and says "I'll have this one lads" walks across to the big kid one punch and the Leicester kid is sparked out. Hooligans are like dominoes once their main lad has been done or run they all leg it. No one could be arsed chasing and bullying them, just laughing and thinking **** prinner a proper tasty ****.
Old 12-31-2014, 08:15 PM
  # 278 (permalink)  

Thank you so much ardy for your kind and generous and supportive words! I don't know how people take me on here but I just speak my mind glad you not offended :-) keep the faith Ardy :-)
Old 12-31-2014, 08:19 PM
  # 279 (permalink)  

Oh and RIP Prinner died aged 46 the drink and all the rest but that's north manchester for you. Men in Iraq have longer life expectancy than loads of suburbs in Manc. So I moved to Sydney to get away from coke and E's and ended up a smack head! Idiot!
Old 12-31-2014, 09:23 PM
  # 280 (permalink)  

Ardy is Wisconsin cold now?