SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Substance Abuse (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/substance-abuse/)
-   -   Almost 72 hours (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/substance-abuse/337909-almost-72-hours.html)

FilSantos 07-05-2014 02:07 AM

Almost 72 hours

Hi, i'm 2 hours short to make it to 72 hours clean from heroin. (its 10.09 in the morning here)
My consume time line after 2 months of half a gram of heroin a day (or subutex in some days) was 12 days clean 2 days with H, 1 clean, 1 H, 3 clean, 3 H, 1 clean, 1 H.. and now i'm near 72 hours clean, hope this one is the one.
I took subutex in the first day, and then i resumed the meds the doc gave me, clonodine and clonezepan. I'm having night sweats, what is strange, because i didn't have the previous detox (the 12 days clean) appart form that, i'm just anxious (i'm takins low dose of clonezepan this time) and with no energy. And of course, depressed....
I had some hope i would feel no wd, but after the 3 days straight, and a 4th after one day clean, the hopes were low.
I have so much to do next week, hope i will already be in shape to face the week. Today i already took the clonodine and the prozac (i'm on prozac for about a month, since i went to the last doc). Hope i pass this day thorough with "flying colours"

FT 07-05-2014 08:53 AM

Hi, I just post another thread to congratulate you on the hours clean.

It matters.

Keep up the good work!

FilSantos 07-05-2014 11:10 AM

I'll try tomorrow not to take a pill in the morning, just to see where i'm at... maybe these 4 in 5 days relapse, didn't make me have a full wd and tomorrow after 12 it's the 5th day... i'm feeling fine at the moment, but i'm medicated, of course. Thanks FT :)

Mamahawk 07-05-2014 05:06 PM

How are you Four?

Mamahawk 07-05-2014 10:05 PM

^woops. Sorry about that. Wrong thread.

FT 07-06-2014 08:09 AM

FilSantos,

Wishing you the best this Sunday, July 6.

FT

FilSantos 07-06-2014 09:51 AM

Thanks FT, all is going weel here. I went and saw some friends, it was a bit risky cause, in the way i pass near the place i buy H. But no major cravings, didn't think much about it. Tomorrow at noon will be 120 hours clean. Getting near the 7th day.

EyesOfAStranger 07-06-2014 09:58 AM

That's amazing FilSantos! I am so lucky that I never had the opportunity to try H - I know I would love it, opiates on steroids I have been told - and cheaper. I would have been hooked instantly.

Good for you - 7 days truly is impressive! And being able to pass near where you could get it, even more amazing. Best wishes for continued success!

FilSantos 07-06-2014 10:15 AM

Yes, i still remember the momento when i tryed H, 20 years ago, almost "fell in love". It's better not to try it. Some can handle it, others know "it's this i was looking for".. and my story with H never ceased, with some long abstinence times, but one mistake, just one, and i'm there agains, battling against it.. i was 5 years clean before this relapse.. i've already known that i can't use it once, but... i comited the error, for people addicted to H there is no "just this once". I knew it, i blew it.. But now it's time to think in the present and forward

JaneLane 07-06-2014 10:19 AM

You're going to be okay. You should be proud of yourself for taking this step. It's so hard but this is the worst bit. Once you're recovered, it's all maintenance and you can get through it.

FilSantos 07-07-2014 07:45 AM

sixth day, and counting. this last night i didn't get any night sweats. i wasn't feeling bad when i woke up but i took the pills in the morning, cause i'm having a full day and i didn' want to risk having wd through the day.. but i think the physical part it's praticaly over, it was a 4 day binge after a detox (sort of, i explain in the topic). so i wasn't expecting 7 days of full wd, and fortunaly i got that right. now i will take care of the emocional/mental part.
Thanks again all of you for the support, and sorry for my written english :p