Notices

So Scared!!! Hydrocodone Addiction

Old 03-31-2014, 12:28 PM
  # 101 (permalink)  

They don't know I had relapsed I went to detox months back and missed a week of work and told them. So no I pretty much just hide it the best I can. Made it outta work the walk home was both good and bad it's windy here but it's always good to walk

God this couch is heaven
Old 03-31-2014, 12:37 PM
  # 102 (permalink)  

Ohhhh I see, again your stronger than me I couldn't of hid it long I would of ended up tearing someone's face off at work an would of lost my job anyways, I just couldn't face work like this, I want no one that I work with knowing how strung out I was, I am a professional, work in the medical field, how humiliating would that of been not to mention I could of lost my lisence because the DEA would never let an addict start Ivs and push drugs on patients and that's a daily thing for me at work I do all emergent and critical care as I work in a mobile MICU unit, so no way could I have outed myself I just left saying I was having emotional issues an that I was seeking help for it and took my personal an vacation time all together so I still get paid thank God!

I agree walking or any exercise is great for detox, now drink lots of water, take some ibuprofen and get in a hot bath an crank up the music, I promise it will help some! Very glad you made it home, and, it seems like your pushing thru this a hell of a lot more positive than I did, just keep yourself going and whatever u do don't watch the clock!

You got this baby doll!
Old 03-31-2014, 12:44 PM
  # 103 (permalink)  

Curled up with my puppy she makes things better

Try watching some television I'd say watch the show shameless but it has drug use and if that will trigger u I wouldn't watch it. But it's a fantastic show or parks and recreation
Old 03-31-2014, 12:45 PM
  # 104 (permalink)  

Awwww, that's sweet! What kinda puppy?
Old 03-31-2014, 01:01 PM
  # 105 (permalink)  

No idea a mix between ridgeback and vizsla or lab she's a rescue from Georgia so we named her georgia she's awesome. god I hate being at home alone I get so bored
Old 03-31-2014, 01:09 PM
  # 106 (permalink)  

You rescued her, wow, that's really cool! Do you have any friends that (clean friends) could keep u company? That's been some of my problems these last days is getting so bored that I felt hopeless, I was always out going and loud before, I always had a reason to laugh now life seems much different!!!
Old 03-31-2014, 01:15 PM
  # 107 (permalink)  

No friends really alienated most
Old 03-31-2014, 01:19 PM
  # 108 (permalink)  

Matt,

I know all my friends are addicts except ppl I work with so I know how that feels I'm gonna have to go out an make new friends, blah, so afraid I'll never find friends like I had, always so much fun with them an now I fear new people will be so boring!
Old 03-31-2014, 01:20 PM
  # 109 (permalink)  

Just adjust to that problem when it arises dont stress

Thrice - The Artist In The Ambulance [Official video] - YouTube
youll like this one, promise
Old 03-31-2014, 02:10 PM
  # 110 (permalink)  

That one was really a good song, actually I've liked all of the ones you sent me so far! Did you get my music links yet? I sent it to you private.