Go Back  SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information > Drug Addiction > Substance Abuse
Reload this Page >

My eighteen year old son caught me on the crack pip - FOR THE SECOND TIME

Notices

My eighteen year old son caught me on the crack pip - FOR THE SECOND TIME

Old 09-21-2019, 07:43 PM
  # 61 (permalink)  

Hi there mate you should try sauna a lot it works for me.

Originally Posted by CandyShopper71 View Post
Help me.

All my life, and up to a couple of years ago (I am aged 42) I had never really bothered with cocaine.

A male friend of mine started coming around my place a couple of years ago, and bringing loads of alcohol and cocaine with him. He would spend hundreds of pounds and share freely (since then he is up to his eyeballs in debt).

The alcohol never interested me but I found myself getting excited about the coke when he came around. I got the telephone number from him for a really good dealer (the coke was brill) and started getting into taking it, even on nights indoors on my own. I started doing it more and more, by this time on my own, as I didn't want to share my supply.

Last summer, I blew £5,000 in three weeks on the coke and I'm still doing it. I sniff but I also wash some up as well and make a crack pipe.

My 18-year-old son caught me at it last October and I swore blind I would never do it again - but I have - behind his back ......until today. I was on the crack pipe in my room and he caught me - he was shouting and screaming and saying he was going to call the police. I begged him not to involve the police. He binned my crack pipe and my last amount of cocaine and all today I have been feeling so guilty. He said to me a couple of hours ago that he will keep it between us BUT I MUST STOP.

I now realise that it's time for me to stop - but I know I'm going to be tempted and I am going to find this so hard. The cocaine makes me feel so happy - I don't even take it going out partying, I like to take it indoors and lay around feeling high. I adore my son. I can't cope. I don't want to let him down. HELP.
Hi there mate you should try sauna it works for me. I can stop any time. But you need will also.
Old 09-21-2019, 09:48 PM
  # 62 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi Bobby

By saying 'I can stop anytime' you're not suggesting someone can control crack use by using sauna are you?

D