Notices

well this is sad but i am using agen

Old 07-15-2012, 10:56 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

well this is sad but i am using agen

well i was 3 weeks clean then out of no were i gave in and used this is so much harder then i think it is...i really need some more positive people around me in life to help me beat this sickness..and ass i write this i have done 5 30s today and i just wana get clean and stay that way its a fight i got win..for me my girl friend my health and my family..
Old 07-16-2012, 11:36 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

It doesn't come out of nowhere - it's inside you waiting for a weak moment. Get back on the horse and get started on another string of clean days. We have all started and screwed up but it's the starting that's the most important part because you can't finish if you don't start. Don't beat yourself up for losing it as that won't help. It's just another way to form an excuse to use and there's already way too many of those.

If I don't say it some one else will. Have you considered going to a meeting. You say you need more positive people in your life. It is a great way to achieve that. Many people seem to shy away from it for various reasons some because they are ashamed - but hey - everyone there has been where you are and many much worse. All you have to do is walk in and sit down. You don't have to speak. You can just sit and listen. Otherwise stay here and read and spend some time. There's lots of positive people and lots of stories to tell and hear.
Old 07-16-2012, 12:05 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I am on day 5 clean. I've done this so many times before, I have a detox routine. This time I am getting away from my number 1 toxin....my wife. We were together 11 years. Needless to say, it was tough. The reason I say this is because I always have had something to hold on to in case I wanted to use again. Whether it was a number, a rig, an aquaintance, MY WIFE etc... You gotta really want it. You gotta get rid of everything around you that has to do with you using. I been on opiates 8 years. started with pills and graduated to banging H.Been through rehab. Keep your head up, and keep trying. It WILL be an eternal struggle for you. You have to constantly battle yourself to stay clean. I've been clean for a substantial amount of time in the past and have listened in meetings...Best of luck carnieman