Notices
View Poll Results: Will the Xanax and/or weed help?
Only the Xanax
0%
Only the Weed
20.00%
Both
80.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Oxycodone use for a week.. withdrawals?

Old 03-10-2012, 08:27 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Oxycodone use for a week.. withdrawals?

Sorry if this post is in the wrong sections, it is my first thread ever in this website, hopefully I came the right place for answers.

So a friend and I decided to be idiots and pop some oxys and xanax this spring break. For 4 days in a row, we must've each taken at least 30-35mg of each, along with some xanies.

This is the morning of the 5th day it has been about 15 hours since our last intake of Oxy which was 15mg. When will the withdrawal come and how bad will it be? We have about 2-3 grms of bud and 2 xanax, will that help ease the pains and discomforts?

Any answer will be highly appreciated, and yes I do realize it was a dumb thing for us to do - sorry if this offended anybody who has struggled w/ addiction in the past.
Old 03-10-2012, 08:44 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

you left out what I would of chosen for the amount/days you guys took this stuff.
NEITHER.

cheers!
Old 03-10-2012, 10:53 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

If you've been using for a week,,, You're NOT going to W/D. Look, I know we all do something stupid but you are playing with fire while dripping with kerosine. Stop the stupid #$*@ now!
Old 03-10-2012, 11:47 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
One day at a time!

Originally Posted by Juneau View Post
Sorry if this post is in the wrong sections, it is my first thread ever in this website, hopefully I came the right place for answers.

So a friend and I decided to be idiots and pop some oxys and xanax this spring break. For 4 days in a row, we must've each taken at least 30-35mg of each, along with some xanies.

This is the morning of the 5th day it has been about 15 hours since our last intake of Oxy which was 15mg. When will the withdrawal come and how bad will it be? We have about 2-3 grms of bud and 2 xanax, will that help ease the pains and discomforts?

Any answer will be highly appreciated, and yes I do realize it was a dumb thing for us to do - sorry if this offended anybody who has struggled w/ addiction in the past.
Hi and to SR
You have came to the right place! If i was in your shoes, I would stop taking everything immediately. I can't say for sure if you will experience WD's because everyone is different. The longer you use your brain will become dependent of these drugs and you will be no longer taking them for fun. If you experience WD's use some of the Marijuana to ease the symptoms they shouldn't be severe sinse it's been only a few days. These pills are nothing to mess around with. I was addicted to Oxy's and Hydrocodone for over 5 years. I have recently detoxed myself and have been clean for 21 days. Take the advice here and stop before it's out of control! I wish you and your friend good luck. Remember mind of matter!
Old 03-10-2012, 07:49 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
I Am Burning ; I Will Rise

I had to jump on the thread to make sure I read correctly. A four day experiment in opiate use is highly unlikely to cause you symptoms - minutely at best. But as the others said, give it a break now. You experienced it and had your fun, don't give yourself a reason to be dependant on this site at 3a crying next to a bucket.....many of us have been there. Smart move stopping. Good luck.
Old 03-11-2012, 08:04 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Hope you all had a great time. Glad you all mad it through the party alive.

Listen I don't want to be the guy who gets pissed but. You are talking to people who have gone through hell to get away from these drugs. When you are ready to give the up or finally get so addicted your life turns to shambles. Come back and we can help you.

Honestly if you are worried at all quit NOW! it's a losing battle.like was said keep taking it is like kerosine dripping off your clothes holding a lit match

Don't get burt