Notices

Back Here Again

Old 05-11-2010, 08:48 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Cool Back Here Again

I'm not a rookie at the recovery process. September 9 2009, I had 5 years clean, and i mean clean no suboxone no methadone no nothing. Life was great. But as u can see i said had. I got injured at work and had to have major back surgery in october 2009. And even though i had my sponsor and and whole bunch of NA soldiers with me, I just started abusing the meds, and then right before christmas i decided it was a great idea to do dope again. Now that brings me 2 today, An ex girlfriend of mine who is in the recovery process 2, friday got me 2 suboxones. I used dope friday about 8 pm, and i took % 7.5 vicodin that i had. So saturday i wait i start felling sick so i take the sub about 8 mil. Now i woke up sunday feeling ok. Now ill be honest here i had 3 oxy 80's so i took one sunday morning and night and beleive i felt nothing from them because of the sub blocking them out. I woke monday morning feeling ok , I even slept. So i took the last oxy, and again i felt nothing. That brings me to 2day, again i slept last night, i feel fine. I havent taking any sub. scince saturday. My thing is this, this is the easiest detox i have ever had. I dont even really feel deppressed. Wich i hate that part. Now i know from past i have taking sub, for like 3 days thinking this is great and the detox hit me that next day. Now i did start tapering my dope intake the 3 weeks i used it. So hers my questing has anybody ever had a detox so easy? Because im sitting here waiting for the doom and gloom to set in. I keep praying for this ok feeling to last. Could use some feed back.
Old 05-11-2010, 04:44 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hey sorry you relapsed. Hang in their you can get back on track. You did five years that's amazing. You can do it again. Believe in yourself we believe in you. <3
Old 05-12-2010, 03:33 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Pinkgurl 87

thank u very much for the positive words. I feel pretty good this morning slept last night again, i also talked to some of my my NA friends yesterday. Im going to go to my old home group this week.
Old 05-12-2010, 04:13 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

The best feedback I got is stop taking drugs. Good luck.
Old 05-12-2010, 04:45 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Progressive Metal Vocalist

Good for you--re-quitting. Sounds like you know what detox is all about--so, you can answer your own question. Sounds also like you understand recovery. Do not be discouraged! You have 5 years clean, one operation, and some intermittent using. Get back on that horse, subs or not. Today you can start anew. No more living that life.
All the best to you-

GS/
Old 05-12-2010, 05:49 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Thanks to both of u, u guys r both right, i am off everything just for 2day and thats how im taking it.
Old 05-13-2010, 03:55 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

So you learned your lesson that we'll always be addicts and cant mess with medications. Dont beat yourself up. You had 5 good years in recovery. So you know what to do and how to pick urself up. You have everything you need to get started. Good luck we are here to support you.
Old 05-13-2010, 05:32 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

jane 668

thabk u very much for the support.