Notices

Meth withdraw update

Old 10-22-2018, 08:54 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Sapphire44

Meth withdraw update

Seen my doctor today. Some good news and some scary. There not sure why I am having problems with my lungs like I still am. So they did a ex-ray to see what is going on. Could just be healing to. Will know in a couple days. I will be getting a EKG to be sure my heart is ok. Waiting on that appointment. Also they put me on meds for possible ET/essential tremors. Had some kind of neurological problems all my life. But with this current event they got worse. So if my tremors don't go away with my physical therapy I will see a neurologist. I want to be sure my tremors are just not my body healing from being weak or did something else get worse. Also they believe im fighting high or low blood pressure. Witch explains the light headed feeling and headaches i'm getting. The med they have me on for tremors also will lower my blood pressure. I already feel better with tremors and my dizziness and no headache. So 3 good things so far. I'm defanety on my way to being my stubborn self again. lol
Old 10-22-2018, 09:43 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
RIP Sweet Suki

Glad to hear it! Now, stay away from drugs!
Old 10-22-2018, 10:42 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Sapphire44

Originally Posted by suki44883 View Post
Glad to hear it! Now, stay away from drugs!
No problem there. Being dumb only alowed once. No repeats ever happening of any kind. Learned my leason the hard way.
Old 10-24-2018, 09:49 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Glad that you are dealing with your health issues and that you are reaching out to this forum for support. Keep it going!
Old 10-24-2018, 07:02 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hope the results come back with no problems Sapphire

D
Old 10-24-2018, 08:00 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Sapphire44

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
Hope the results come back with no problems Sapphire

D
Thanks. so far ex-rays of my lungs are clear. Now to wait to get my ekg just to be sure my heart was not damaged. My tremors in my right hand did get worse and blood pressure is a little waky. But got meds for that. So they are better. Hope in a month or 2 i can get off them to when im physically stronger. Dont like taking meds if is not for a life threatening condition.

I worked hard to loos allot of weight. I was almost 200 pounds. Lost 60 pounds. Always been a healthy person and going to get all that back. Im to stuborn to go back the way i was.
Old 10-31-2018, 03:09 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

I admire you. I mean it. Keep it up.
Old 11-01-2018, 09:52 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Sapphire44

Originally Posted by Hope1989 View Post
I admire you. I mean it. Keep it up.
Thanks you so much. You words mean so much to me.
Old 11-02-2018, 10:14 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
*~10 YEARS BABY~*

Originally Posted by Sapphire44 View Post
Thanks. so far ex-rays of my lungs are clear. Now to wait to get my ekg just to be sure my heart was not damaged. My tremors in my right hand did get worse and blood pressure is a little waky. But got meds for that. So they are better. Hope in a month or 2 i can get off them to when im physically stronger. Dont like taking meds if is not for a life threatening condition.

I worked hard to loos allot of weight. I was almost 200 pounds. Lost 60 pounds. Always been a healthy person and going to get all that back. Im to stuborn to go back the way i was.
Congrats on getting clean! Took me awhile to get healthy after getting off meth also. Felt like it would never happen. But am completely better now! Keep going your doing great!
Old 11-03-2018, 04:38 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Sapphire44

Originally Posted by Done_With_It View Post
Congrats on getting clean! Took me awhile to get healthy after getting off meth also. Felt like it would never happen. !
May i ask how long did it take you to feal better? I hate fealing like this. Im so tired. My blood pressure is messed up. I feal my heart beat and mild discomfort in center of chest. Doc not concerned. But scares me.