Notices

Soboxene Detox is not as hard as everyone say

Old 05-23-2019, 03:43 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Soboxene Detox is not as hard as everyone say

I was on Subs for 5 years 18mg a day .. 2 weeks ago I had enough.. so I tapered down to 2 mg a day .. I had some stomach issues that I took over the counter medicine for and couldn't sleep very well but it was nothing that everyone said it would be .. I jumped complete off 3 days ago and it’s been actually very ez .. yea some chills but no depression instead i m happier than I’ve ever felt !!! It’s like the world opened up to me and I can feel again... I’m not sure why people post all these horror. Stories but it’s not that bad a t all ... If you want it you will kick also .. just stay busy stay working stay in the gym and don’t think about it .. whatever you do don’t read the horror stories cause that’ just puts negative thoughts in your heads .. Good luck to all !!!
Old 05-23-2019, 04:36 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by deek161 View Post
I was on Subs for 5 years 18mg a day .. 2 weeks ago I had enough.. so I tapered down to 2 mg a day .. I had some stomach issues that I took over the counter medicine for and couldn't sleep very well but it was nothing that everyone said it would be .. I jumped complete off 3 days ago and it’s been actually very ez .. yea some chills but no depression instead i m happier than I’ve ever felt !!! It’s like the world opened up to me and I can feel again... I’m not sure why people post all these horror. Stories but it’s not that bad a t all ... If you want it you will kick also .. just stay busy stay working stay in the gym and don’t think about it .. whatever you do don’t read the horror stories cause that’ just puts negative thoughts in your heads .. Good luck to all !!!
Subs?---must lookit up. Glad to hear you are doing well and gyming.
Can't say the same for my benzo taper though.
How we address withdrawal is of course important though.
Old 05-23-2019, 05:21 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

I think different people have different experiences.
I'm glad it wasn't too painful for you deek

Good luck with your surgery
D
Old 05-23-2019, 06:01 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Bubovski View Post
Subs?---must lookit up. Glad to hear you are doing well and gyming.
Can't say the same for my benzo taper though.
How we address withdrawal is of course important though.
Subs is short for Soboxene
Old 05-23-2019, 06:09 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
I think different people have different experiences.
I'm glad it wasn't too painful for you deek

Good luck with your surgery
D
Thanks !! I was scared I wasn’t gonna kick in time and go through pure hell during my surgery but I quit a month early with 100 soboxone left in my drawer .. I need to flush em down the toilet but for some reason it was easier knowing they were there ..It’s 98 percent physiological really .. as long as I stayed busy I was ok .. I got up at 5am and went to work till 5 then got home and went to the gym .. then came home and cooked and cleaned for my son “ I’m also a single father “ .. then it was bed time ... I think people that lay around have a way harder time than if they would just stay active ...
Old 05-23-2019, 06:20 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

One last thing.. I was ready sooooo ready ... I’ve been a slave to one drug or another all my life and was looking to get off .. when I found out I had to have surgery I knew right then that was god telling me it’s time .. Soboxene the first 2 years was great .. then it turned on me , severe Depression.. I didn’t want to go anywhere or talk to anyone .. then.my memory started slipping and that really scared me .. now I can feel my happiness coming back like really coming back and I can feel my mind clearing up .. Thank you God thank you for this chance at another life cause I know it was my god who got me through this I prayed everyday and he was listening !!!! Soboxene is the Devil or really is and I’m not a Bible Thumper I’m just a survivor!
Old 06-09-2019, 07:26 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Its amazing to hear a solid success story from someone detoxing off of Subs. Congratulations what you have been able to do in my opinion is a HUGE accomplishment. Its something I hope to do myself very soon. Ive been on clean on suboxone for 5 plus years and I think I'm ready to detox off. Im not noticing any major side effects other than trouble sleeping every once and a while and the occasional constipation. I appreciate you sharing your story it gives me hope that I can do it and it wont be like taking a ride through a hurricane with the top down.
Old 06-11-2019, 04:00 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

One last thing.. I was ready sooooo ready ... I’ve been a slave to one drug or another all my life and was looking to get off .. when I found out I had to have surgery I knew right then that was god telling me it’s time .. Soboxene the first 2 years was great .. then it turned on me , severe Depression.. I didn’t want to go anywhere or talk to anyone .. then.my memory started slipping and that really scared me .. now I can feel my happiness coming back like really coming back and I can feel my mind clearing up .. Thank you God thank you for this chance at another life cause I know it was my god who got me through this I prayed everyday and he was listening !!!! Soboxene is the Devil or really is and I’m not a Bible Thumper I’m just a survivor!

Thank you so much for this. I have been on it now for about 3 years and I am depressed, I don't want to do anything , it is a struggle not to sleep all day.
Old 09-28-2022, 11:03 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Subs are worse than promoted

getting off subs has proved more difficult than getting off the original opiate, it seems it puts a negative blanket over your life energy emotion all that stuff is greatly hampered I would say anybody who goes on Suboxone treatment even though the doctor will advise you differently make a fast process of the taper like a week and then be done with it
Old 09-28-2022, 02:12 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Administrator

Apppreciate the feeling but we have to be careful not to give medical advice, here.

https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums...ml#post4330666 (Medical Advice - PLEASE READ)

Everyone needs to do their due diligence, consult as widely as possible - especially with their doctor or doctors - and make up their own minds.

Dee
Administrator
SR