Notices

New to the site

Old 02-27-2013, 08:10 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

New to the site

I'm new to the site. My name is Jamie. I don't have anyone else to talk to about this. I've been using heroin for a little over a year now, snorting it. About a 40 dollars a day sometimes more or less.

Started using for recreation, that turned bad quickly. Lost my girlfriend of 10 years over it, lost just about everything I loved. Really missed seeing my daughter everyday.

My last use was last Saturday around 3 pm. This has literally been hell. Never been so sick. Im on day 4 now and feeling a lot better. Still feel a little bad but nothing like Monday and Tuesday. I'm quiting for good this time. I want to get my life back together.

Any help or uplifting comments would be great. Like I said, nobody knows about this, so I have no one to talk to
Old 02-28-2013, 06:06 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hello Jamie You just quit cold turkey. Yikes. Yea, with an expensive drug habit your world quickly crumbles around you as you have experienced. Hope you've learned and can move on. There is all kinds of support available.I am here for similar reasons. You can get your life back and many people are forgiving in due time especially when they see a real honest effort with good results. Best to you.