Notices

Oxycodone to Sub Rapid tamper

Old 05-20-2012, 10:24 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Asap

Exclamation Oxycodone to Sub Rapid tamper

Tomorrow i will be going off oxycodones due to the fact that i am tired of getting high and that i have a 18 month prison sentence in 20 days i have to go to. I only have 3 8mg pills and i have no way of getting more of theses subs. My plan is to use them 3 days only 4mg the first day then 2mg the next and 1mg the last day, yes i know this will not take away all WD and i will still be in pain but do you think it will help avoid as much pain as if i just went cold Turkey? and yes people i know i will feel like **** at some point no matter what and im ok with that, my question is just that will this help beat as much pain.
Old 05-22-2012, 02:32 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I went through a 7 day suboxone detox. You definitely hurt afterwards, but for me, it made them half as bad (in most areas). . . If you want me to be real with you, I will. While I was on suboxone, I didn't feel a single w/d symptom. The first 3-4 days after stopping everything were cake. Day 5to the real restlessness set in. Got a tiny bit worse, and today is complete hell. Just do it now and get it over with. Going through a detox at home would be way better then doing it in the joint.
Old 05-23-2012, 02:47 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I would go see a Dr. and get on Suboxone Then when you go to Jail with a script they have to supply you with them.You then have 18 months to work on getting clean and working a program.This could be the best thing that ever happened to you if you play your cards right.Good luck