Notices

12 days clean but......

Old 05-03-2012, 09:31 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

12 days clean but......

hello everyone i am 12 days clean of detoxing ,did 30 tab tapper with SUBS and im feeling really fatuiged and tired threw the day.past histroy was on oxycontin 100mg 4 times a day ,20mg oxycodone 6 times a day and duluidid 8mg 3 times a day for 2 years, last oxy was the 12th this month, i had a bad powerlifting accident that herrniated my l-5 s-1 disc very serious.anyways... the question is im done with the worst part BUT BUT ...IM feeling so dam fatuiged during the day when does this part end ??? your experiances please thanks take care all! this sucks cuz im always hyper lol
Old 05-04-2012, 07:23 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I would say it is going to take a good month to start getting semi-normal energy levels back. Obviously see a doctor if you are concerned, but it sounds pretty much par for the course. After 2 years at pretty high doses you have to expect a little time for your body to come around. Since it sounds like you are in great shape you can hopefully expect your body to rebound faster than most. I had a couple year run with 2 grams of h a day iv (probably somewhere in the vicinity of 2000mg+ of oxy a day give or take) and it was a full 6 weeks before I really felt normal (although at the 2 week mark I was probably at 75%). Sleep, diet, and exercise seem to help speed up the process (sleep being very important). Keep your head up - sounds like you are doing great!!