Notices

Low low energy no motivation on and on, anybody else?

Old 07-24-2022, 04:58 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Low low energy no motivation on and on, anybody else?

I will say that there is a lot of information and experiences from members. Here on the Sub forums. So I wanted to make a post to see if others have the same feelings from Suboxone as I do. My doc started me at 8 mil, even then I found it rare to make it to 24 hour before great discomfort set in. So Doc recommended that I try to split my dose to twice daily. That did the trick and over about a year I have tapered down to 1/3rd of a 2mg srtip, twice a day. However the biggest dissapointment is as I tapered all the way from 8 mil to my less than 2 mil, I have always experienced such a lack of energy and emotion. Even when I yawn and strech there is not a feeling of relief. Before Subs, I was a high, real high energy person. I was known as a smiling friendly face. I could go on more about my experiences,, but I wanted to share here and see if any other members had a similar experience. if so have they found an effective way out of this feeling. Yes I take vitamins yes I eat good yes I sleep good yes I exercise yes I get out of the house however many times when I'm out of the house my ass is dragging so bad I can't wait to get back. And my exercise sessions well they're nothing like they used to be. I used to run 3 miles a day before my sub days. There's no way in hell I can do that nowadays. Thank you for reading and thank you for sharing. What say you?
Old 07-24-2022, 05:20 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

I say I have no experience to share about subs ShutUpAndTakeIt... but welcome aboard - someone will

D
Old 08-12-2022, 07:54 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
I say I have no experience to share about subs ShutUpAndTakeIt... but welcome aboard - someone will

D
thank you! I don't see much activity around my post but I'm kind of new to the way the form works but thank you for the kind welcome