Notices

16th day off suboxone

Old 05-04-2009, 08:35 PM
  # 61 (permalink)  

Feel like crappppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is however always tomorrow.

Angel

I lit a candle at the olivera st church for you son and have one on my desk burning for your son. I hope he is doing well.
Old 05-05-2009, 12:43 AM
  # 62 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Jimba View Post
Feel like crappppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(What Jimba's tapering plan does to him!) I want you to know that I'm cheering for you, my friend. I only wish that cheering for you could make the symptoms go away so that you would feel better.

Who's with you to help you while you're not feeling well?
Old 05-05-2009, 04:19 AM
  # 63 (permalink)  
TheMostSordidSpotOnEarth

Bagger, you're doing an awesome job!! I'm so proud of you for your tenacity in this. Patience is a virtue, and you've been earning it my friend! Wonderful!! Keep it going strong! :ghug3

Originally Posted by Jimba View Post
Feel like crappppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is however always tomorrow.
I know it can get really hard sometimes, but you're doing well! Tapering can be tough, but it's how you get to the other side. Strength and determination will carry you through this. Be really proud of yourself for the steps you're taking. You deserve it! A nice hot bath might be a very good idea to lift your spirits and relax your body. Distract yourself as much as you can with positive things. If you're feeling low, just remember that it's par for the course. Your body is going through chemical changes, so discomfort and mood changes are normal. Chin up! Smile!! Keep up the great work!! :ghug3

The best way out is always through. - Robert Frost
Old 05-05-2009, 07:03 PM
  # 64 (permalink)  

Better today I turned the corner, I think still feel a little off kilter but it is what it is. I almost heaved in fact my stomach is churning now. I wonder how I will be able to make the choice for the next cut, it goes against instinct to avoid pain. I am thinking more and more about life without drugs to relax me when I just feel like crashing out instead of doing something, anything or when I need that little extra push at the end of the day. When you chose to be a leader you cannot wince, you have to go the extra mile every time and sometimes its just not there. It is too bad it turned into abuse instead of use.
Old 11-11-2016, 11:02 AM
  # 65 (permalink)  

Not nearly THAT bad if done correctly

Originally Posted by baggervance View Post
no Im not using anything now sorry I dont express myself well through typing. This is day 21 and I am better I think still have all the symptoms that I did just not as servere I think. I also have terrible restless leg Ive kicked the hide off my feet. I am cold by nature but this is ridiculas. I'm not tryin to scare anyone this just my account it is no where near as bad as oxy or hydro w/d's but it still sux.
I was on subs 4-5 years @ 12mg a day. I tapered down to .75mg/day over the course of a few months. Today is MY 16th day. After day 7 it got easier and easier. I still have trouble sleeping tho I still get a few hours and I have mood swings that get better everyday. Yesterday was the first day I felt happiness and man I really felt it. Felt euphoric even. Today I'm pretty rundown but even tho I'm in a lower mood I'm still pretty content.
Old 11-11-2016, 01:19 PM
  # 66 (permalink)  
Administrator

Welcome Jrg12390

just so you know this is a pretty old thread - haven;t actually seen Bagger for a while. Hope he's doing ok

Congrats on your progress though

D