Meatball2 - My story

Old 01-16-2022, 12:17 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Smile Meatball2 - My story

Its been 55 weeks since my last alcoholic beverage of any kind. I quit because I was tired of feeling like **** all the time, and then not being able to drive for obvious reasons. 55 weeks later I still think about Vodka on a weekly basis, but just the thought of any thing alcoholic makes me want to vomit. Life has thrown a few curve balls my way, that have tempted me to snag a bottle.. but so far I have been able to resist the urge. Over the holidays I told family I would bring whatever dish theyd like me to bring however, unlike years past, I will not bring alcohol. I refuse to step foot into a liquor store.

I have to say its pretty nice waking up in the AM with out the overbearing urge to puke up all the bile thats accumulated over night. Not having a major hang over til noon. I dont miss that at all. In fact, I dont miss any part of drinking.

I made a small splash on this forum awhile back when I first discovered you guys, and thought id post an update.

Last edited by Dee74; 01-16-2022 at 01:31 PM. Reason: Changes to conform to this forums protocol.