Notices

Not Convinced I'm an Alcoholic but Desperately Want To Be Sober

Old 12-28-2014, 10:49 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by markz View Post
Its totally understanding that you are scared of working the steps. I think everyone was, or is. But if you see its not working out the way you want it, why not try something different instead of doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results. Heck, even people with cancer are scared of chemotherapy, but they do it, why?

BECAUSE IT SAVES THEIR LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There are some typos in my post above, basically they slide to happiness - no I haven't achieved it.

Man its not so much the steps, just in general. Hard to explain anyway but something is not right. I know there is something in them about apologizing to people from your pastů Would that be the ones who have ****** me over royally or the one or two who actually deserve it? Like there are really unhealthy relationships that it would be detrimental for me to try and repair, I am just about coping to live with the apologies that I never got, tbh. True that. I can't attend anyway the meetings by foot, too risky.

I will look into it. Who knows what the future will bring, hopefully not more of the same. Anyways, I feel like I'm hijacking the thread a bit here