Ho'oponopono - Page 8 - SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information
Go Back   SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information >
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-17-2020, 08:26 AM   #141 (permalink)
Be of sober mind

The seed is the WORD of God. W is for womb, O is the unlimited potential, R is regenerative, and D is the door and duality. The bible is so sophisticated and deep. There are all these layers to it, the passages have seeds at the root of the idea. This is how everything can be spoken into creation, it's seeds. And the reason I believe it's true is that the alternatives we are given, the big bang and evolution, so clearly are meant to divide us from source into fractal hell. I know when I say that I think we aren't on a spinning water baal and that we are the the WORD made flesh, people think I've gone looney, but in fact, I'm the most aligned and well that I've ever been. It's like Russian dolls, we are in a Cosmic egg, in a gyroscope system, that self generates through self dividing organisms, we are in the O of unlimited potential.

Here's something neat out of the bible. So in Hinduism there's Brahma as one of their gods, and in Christianity we have A(bramha)m, in astrology there Aries the ram, the lamb of God. They are all talking about the human brain. Abram becomes Abraham because he gets anointed or Christed with the oil in his brain. It's the same story. It's just the knowledge has been suppressed from us.

But Logos is rising!

You can resolve to live your life with integrity. Let your credo be this: Let the lie come into the world, let it even triumph. But not through me.
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
Wholesome is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Wholesome For This Useful Post:
Tatsy (01-18-2020)
Old 01-17-2020, 11:29 AM   #142 (permalink)
Be of sober mind

It's all micro macro, the 7 heavens are up above, which I believe are the 7 visible planets, earth is the heart, the center, and below are the 7 hells. In our body, our head is heaven where our optic thalamus and pituitary and pineal glands are, the Great Pyramid even reflects this with the king and queen chamber, it's the milk and honey, the Ida and Pingala, the Yin and the Yang. Below is hell, where we burn with desire and are ruled by our appetites, Sodom and Gomorrah, where the Dead Sea is with all its treasure trove of mineral salts. Our bodies are a reflection of the constellations, Aries the ram at the top, Taurus in the throat, Gemini the shoulders, Cancer the breasts, Leo the heart, Virgo the solar plexus, Libra the kidneys, Scopio which used to be the Phoenix is the genitals, Sagittarius the hips, Capricorn the knees, Aquarius the shins, and Pisces the feet. We are created in God's image in many ways.

The heart is the only place in the body that has stillness in between the heartbeats, so of course the earth is stationary. We are here to learn about heart, that's why it hurts so bad sometimes. It's why Jesus teaches to forgive and love. Which doesn't mean to be a doormat either, turning the other cheek and showing mercy comes from a position of strength, that's why there's grace in it.

We have been able to count on the same constellations up in the sky since the beginning. We use them to know time and we've been worshiping them and studying them always. They never move, yet we are told we are hurtling through space chasing a spinning sun with everything spinning around us, and we are spinning in a circle at like a 1000 mph, and spinning around the sun at an elliptical, so we speed up and slow down, and we never feel it, and the stars never change.

I think pretty much every single culture believed in the cosmic egg until the "great lie". And it's logical and whole, holy. Each one of us contains a seed, that will create a new seed, and on and on. If God has logos, which math and geometry and harmony/resonance tells us he does, then the rules that apply to us would be reflected in the macro. The wholeness is what makes it true, I think. It so funny, it reminds me of AVRT, who would have thought that I would end up finding AVRT to be so mystical when what originally attracted me to it was that it was secular! God's a joker! Instead of AV, it's fractal hell that's the lie I can feel free to dismiss and ignore.

You can resolve to live your life with integrity. Let your credo be this: Let the lie come into the world, let it even triumph. But not through me.
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wholesome For This Useful Post:
AlericB (01-18-2020), Spacegoat (01-17-2020), Tatsy (01-18-2020)
Old 01-18-2020, 03:05 AM   #143 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wholesome View Post
We are here to learn about heart, that's why it hurts so bad sometimes. It's why Jesus teaches to forgive and love. Which doesn't mean to be a doormat either, turning the other cheek and showing mercy comes from a position of strength, that's why there's grace in it.
I never thought about forgiveness in terms of grace before but I think you're right. You sometimes see on TV people forgiving the person who had caused them great suffering and when asked how they can forgive such a thing they say that they can't in their own strength but only by God's strength and forgiveness acting through them.

Perhaps we can also call on grace to help us get through any difficult situation in our lives. Although it probably sounds cheesy put in writing maybe the greatest gift we can receive from God if we allow ourselves too, which isn't easy because it's very difficult to be kind to ourselves, is the sense that we are unconditionally loved. There's a big difference between going through something alone and knowing that there's someone on your side. Friends and close relatives really help of course but God, as an unfailing source of strength, wisdom and love, can help in that extra way we sometimes need.

I still don't understand the 'fractal hell' reference. Care to elaborate?
AlericB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AlericB For This Useful Post:
Spacegoat (01-18-2020), Tatsy (01-18-2020)
Old 01-18-2020, 03:49 AM   #144 (permalink)
Be of sober mind

Examples other than these quantum computing divination, the big bang, and evolution, would be usury, that's fractal hell for sure. The bottomless pit of debt. Multiculturalism would be anther good example, that really fractures a society. Trauma is fractal hell because it can shatter a personality. I feel like our rulers like to use trauma to keep us under control, like they just keep pounding us, hitting us over and over, until we are all so stunned and hurt, not to mention indebted and broke, to fight back. Did you know it was Hitler's idea to put a television in every home? Thanks Hitler for our tell-lie-visions and trauma based mind control news.

I think to experience reality we have to splinter away from source/God into this duality matrix, and our journey back home involves healing and coming back into alignment. Anything that is meant to keep us divided from source, so lying and deceiving is fractal hell. What a tangled web we weave when we practice to deceive.

Yesterday I learned that George Bernard Shaw who I thought was cool, actually started the Fabian Society! Just another long tongue liar secret society subverter. It really sucks to keep realizing the things I believed aren't true. Like I loved The Grateful Dead, until I learned they were hanging around Bohemian Grove with our insane Lucifierian Molech worshiping elites rulers, now I think the devil can have them and they can beat it. You wouldn't believe how many music stars have deep connections to the military, it's shocking.

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
AlericB (01-18-2020), Spacegoat (01-19-2020), Tatsy (01-18-2020)
Old 01-18-2020, 04:45 AM   #145 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wholesome View Post
Anything that is meant to keep us divided from source, so lying and deceiving is fractal hell. What a tangled web we weave when we practice to deceive.
I think that's clarified it, thanks. I would agree that many of us experience for much of our lives a sense of absence or distance of God . But religion talks about union with God as not something that we acquire by any technique but as something that is the grounding truth of our lives. And it's this that explains our need to search for God. Buddhism similarly says that our true nature is our already perfect Buddha nature.

To talk about grace again, in Christian terms because God is the ground of our being, our relationship with God is such that by sheer grace, separation is not possible. So why do we feel this separation then? I think Buddhism would say that our perceived separation is an illusion and Christianity that it's our seeing things "darkly" or in part). This illusion is caused by many of the things you talk about, believing that what we are told about ourselves by a fractured society is the truth about ourselves.

Just to make the point that saying that we are in union with God does not mean that we are part of an amorphous blob with no separate identity. It's more like a sponge in a bath. The sponge is immersed in water - the water surrounds it - and is also filled with water but it still remains a sponge. If that makes sense!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AlericB For This Useful Post:
Spacegoat (01-19-2020), Tatsy (01-18-2020), Wholesome (01-18-2020)
Old 01-18-2020, 05:37 AM   #146 (permalink)

Love the sponge in a bath, Aleric. I have located me, the sponge, I just need to locate the immersive bath. After my experience with the Bishop/cathedral, I feel guided to locate my bath, but I know in my heart, it won't be found in organised religion.

I still don't believe, which renders me alone on this planet, without hope after my death, which is pretty bleak. I'd dearly love to believe, to have faith.

I think about the planet's animal, insect, amphibian populations...and I struggle with what may have caused home-sapiens to be so special, that we have God and a pre/after life.

I look at my dogs, they show compassion, literally, when I'm hurt, they're hurt, my cats hurt. They display by their actions, concerned, comforting behaviour, that they understand another beings feelings.

So what makes us humans so special, above every sentient creature, and why would God choose to create us, for the leading role, and preferential treatment, to include an afterlife?
Tatsy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tatsy For This Useful Post:
AlericB (01-18-2020), Wholesome (01-18-2020)
Old 01-18-2020, 06:47 AM   #147 (permalink)
Be of sober mind

I'm not really one for organized religion either Tatsy, although I am trying to find a church I like, but it's more to meet new people than to connect with God.

I know that I didn't start feeling connected until I started to seek. What I found was that God was right there all around me, the whole time, but it was me who was closed off. I had erected all these walls around me to protect myself and because my whole life I'd gotten these messages that faith was for squares and stupid people, and I was cool and tough and wasn't going to fall for all that nonsense. Learning about spirituality has been the single most satisfying and exciting journey of my life!

“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”

I heard this quote from the singer Odetta. I really like that part about, who am I to be? Who are you not to be? I don't know why God picked us, but I believe it because of how hard the adversary works to make us believe that we aren't special, that we are just insignificant specks of dust that climbed out of microbial slime, hurtling through space on a planet that is dying because of us. Shame, shame, and more shame. You believe in that voice inside you, your AV, that tells you you can't do it, you are a failure, you suck, you're a loser, drink, drink, drink, drink. That's the Beast.

God is the still quiet voice that tells you you can. That you are worthy. That you are loved. It's your conscience.

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
AlericB (01-18-2020), Spacegoat (01-19-2020), Tatsy (01-18-2020)
Old 01-18-2020, 07:01 AM   #148 (permalink)

I totally agree with what you say about animals Tatsy. I think about about my dog often. I personally believe that animals will be carried into the new heaven and the new earth that Christianity talks about as the ultimate fulfillment of God's purpose. Animals do not reject love and so would not want to be excluded from God's presence and so I don't think they will be. This is the God I believe in anyway whether that's orthodox or not.

What makes us special? From a Christian perspective I would say that it's because God became one of us and that we are created in his image.

I don't know if this is true for you but I think a lot of people don't believe in God because when they think of God they think of ancient Greek or Norse gods. These are very different from the God of mainstream religions. They were used to explain things that were not understood at the time. e.g. lightning and thunder are caused by the god's fighting each other. As science developed and was able to give a natural explanation to these things then belief in these gods gradually faded.

Gods like these have been described as 'gods of the gap'. They are used to fill in the gaps in our scientific knowledge and so, as science explains more and more, the need for gods like this lessens. So many people believe that science and religion are incompatible. But this is not true for a God who is the creater of both what we know and don't know.

When you look at your experience in the cathedral can you explain it in purely physical terms? If you don't think you can then this is a belief in something more than matter and that is the starting point of all religious thought.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AlericB For This Useful Post:
Spacegoat (01-19-2020), Tatsy (01-18-2020)
Old 01-18-2020, 09:55 AM   #149 (permalink)

Marianne Williamson wrote that Wholesome.

It's in her book A Return To Love.

You'd love it.
Derringer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Derringer For This Useful Post:
Tatsy (01-19-2020)
Old 01-18-2020, 10:21 AM   #150 (permalink)

Dog is God backwards.

They embody unconditional love.

I couldn't figure it all out either Tatsy.

But people have and they write books.

Emmett Fox wrote Sermon on the Mount, in which he asks 'what did Jesus actually teach'
Turns out much of organised religion has missed the mark completely.
As I read it I realized I didn't have any problem with Jesus, I had a problem with the various churches.

Like Jesus taught against hierarchy, we are all equal.
Catholic Church has an enormous hierarchy.

He taught against storing riches, they are enormously wealthy too.

He also breaks down the parables Jesus used and shows that much of the Bible is allegory, it isn't literal.

Plato wrote 'The Allegory of the Cave'

That's a good one. It explains why some of the folks who get out of the Cave are at once seen by the rest of the population as quite mad.
Tatsy (01-19-2020)
Old 01-18-2020, 11:28 AM   #151 (permalink)
Be of sober mind

Thanks Derringer! I'll read that book. I love reading, ordering books is my biggest vice lol.

I still say the best way to understand God is to study astrology, etymology, numerology, and especially symbology. These will give you the knowledge to have eyes to see, and ears to hear.

Like for example I just picked up my copy of the Kybalion and all of a sudden I understood the symbology on the cover because it perfectly illustrates the concept I was talking about yesterday about the seed and the cosmic egg.

The outer circle is the O of infinite potential, the triangle is the holy trinity of creation, 4 or the square is the spirit into matter, and then the circle is the soul/spirit inside. Both can generate inwards or outwards into infinity. Cool eh? It's the same as the Tao riddle of how the 0 becomes the 1, which becomes the 2, which become the 3, and then the thousand things. It's God.

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
Tatsy (01-19-2020)
Old 01-18-2020, 01:30 PM   #152 (permalink)

You have delved way deeper into the various spiritual paths than I have Wholesome.

I envy you the time to do it all, but I'm married with 4 kids, from 8-15, so you get it I'm sure 😉

The ancient symbology is fascinating, but the best I've managed on that is a couple of YouTube clips about 40 mins long.

When I retire and the kids have all grown up, it'll be on. 👍

You probably know, but in case you don't, the circle and triangle is AA's symbol. Just the 2 big shapes that is.
Tatsy (01-19-2020)
Old 01-19-2020, 04:07 AM   #153 (permalink)
Be of sober mind

I have learned an unbelievable amount of information is just one year, but I had the Holy Spirit on my side, leading me along.

The fact that just last year I didn't know didly about religion and now I can explain the riddle of creation across cultures is amazing. It's all about the seeds, that's why the stories and concepts are so similar all over the world, because they come from the same seed.

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wholesome For This Useful Post:
Spacegoat (01-19-2020), Tatsy (01-19-2020)
Old 01-19-2020, 07:09 AM   #154 (permalink)
Be of sober mind

We're in the seed and the seed is in us. The seed is the word of God.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
The same was in the beginning with God.
All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.
The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.
He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.
That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

It's numerology 101. 0 is the seed of infinite potential. 1 is the male energy. 2 is the female, (eve)n, evening, the split of day and night. The zero getting split by the one and the two opens the Door, the divide and duality. They come together to make the Holy trinity of 3 and create matter in the fourth dimension. The new form holds the new seed of infinite potential which creates the generations. This is the Logos. The cosmic egg folds in, Saturn and Jupiter are space and time, Mars and Venus are male and female, Sun and Moon are day and night here and our portals in and out of this realm. Mercury is the androgynous middle sun.

Hell is any fractal that doesn't create form. There are multiple dimensions as things get denser or Lighter.

Thoughts have seeds, that's why AVRT is so effective and mystical, it attacks the root of the idea.

This what the Masons teach as well with the circle and the square. The circle is heaven, and the square is matter.

Here's an insight I just had this very moment. A pentagram opens us the 5th dimension, O with a pent inside, open. The pyramids show this too, from above they are four sided, connecting in the middle, creating the fourth dimension.

Everything is duality and vibration and Light.

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
Tatsy (01-19-2020)
Old 01-19-2020, 11:28 AM   #155 (permalink)

Hi Derringer, I understand that you're an adherent to AA, which is great. I wondered how you link with your Higher Power, to stop drinking? Is it as Wholesome alluded to, that still small voice inside you, your conscience, or perhaps, something else?
Old 01-19-2020, 02:51 PM   #156 (permalink)
Be of sober mind

It's in the name JOHN too. J can be swapped with I and I would be the male energy, splitting the O of infinite potential, H is 8 in numerology which is infinity, the generations, and N is the trinity of the 2 triangles coming together. It shows how John is the word, and the word is John.

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
Old 01-19-2020, 11:10 PM   #157 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatsy View Post
Hi Derringer, I understand that you're an adherent to AA, which is great. I wondered how you link with your Higher Power, to stop drinking? Is it as Wholesome alluded to, that still small voice inside you, your conscience, or perhaps, something else?
Hi Tatsy

It's not easy for me to explain, but I will try, however, it's more of an experiential thing.

I went to AA in my mid 20's, read powerless, needed to be restored to sanity, and then some God stuff (groan) , my response was screw this I'm not powerless, I'm not insane and I don't need any God to fix this ... Who are these people 😡😠 what a bunch of nutters.

I had always been able to fix my own problems, stand on my own 2 feet and I'd put down drugs by just putting them down and not picking up another one, so I was 100% sure this was the answer, I'll fix it.

Next 7 years I tried to moderate, but the drinking actually increased in frequency and ferocity.

So the next 3 years was trying desperately to stop and stay stopped, it never happened and it got worse and worse.

By the end of this I was resigned to the fact that I was going to die drunk or suicide, whichever first I didn't care.

A little voice in my head one morning said "get back to AA" so I did.

I read the first 3 steps again, I now knew what powerless meant, I knew it was not sane to be suicidal and drinking despite blood coming out of various orifices and all of a sudden, handing my will and my life over to God seemed like an entirely reasonable proposition.

But those 3 steps are just that. An admittance, a belief and a decision.

So the action steps must be taken, 4 through 9. clean out all the crap. No room for God if I'm still full of selfishness, resentment, self pity and inconsideration. 4&5

6,7&8

Then on my first amends, step 9, the obsession to drink went away and to this date, has not returned.

So the power I didn't have has been granted me by the grace of a God I once thought didn't exist and even if he did, he certainly wasn't concerned with me.

It's a surrender, I can't, he will, if I can get out of my own way and his, and let him.
​​​​​
simply the result of being desperate enough to try something
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Derringer For This Useful Post:
AlericB (01-20-2020), Tatsy (01-21-2020), Wholesome (01-20-2020)
Old 01-20-2020, 11:26 AM   #158 (permalink)
Be of sober mind

A consequence of faith is that we are more likely to treat ourselves better, and that creates snowball effects in all kinds of other areas. It's important because hell is real and no one wants to go there. We are in a duality system so heaven is real too and I think the more we align ourselves with the Light and treat our bodies like temples, the more whole we become, we move closer to source.

I think that living in sin, or just sinning, makes us denser and it attracts negative entities. Trauma also makes people resonate with those lower frequencies, as does anger. Anger will keep the good vibrations away. All the negative energies keep us weighed down. Addiction, resentment, anger, envy, wrath, gossip, lying, they all keep us trapped in ego and our own kinds of self imposed hells. The little i in front of the iphone. The more we sin, the more fractured we become, and you can see in some people that they can't come back, you can end up damned.

It's like there's a source and as energy leaves it splits into two opposing forces and we are trying to find our way to the center, away from fractals into wholeness.

When I was little one of my earliest memories is of a dream. I'm swimming down to the bottom of the sea and I see a bottle and on the label is a picture of a little girl swimming down to the bottom of the sea and there's a bottle with a label of a little girl swimming down to the bottom of the sea and there's a bottle...

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
Tatsy (01-21-2020)
Old 01-21-2020, 12:01 AM   #159 (permalink)
Be of sober mind

It's so funny how the answers to my questions appear with such synchronicity. I heard how evolution is real and how these long tongue liar secret society losers get away with it. They are masters at inverting the truth, and they lie with the numbers, anytime questions start being asked they just add a few million years lol.

The big bang is self explanatory, the big O, sex, and life is created out of the primordial soup and a single cell becomes multi celled, it grows into a fish like creature, later it's more like a little monkey, eventually it loses its tail and is born as a fully formed human, exiting the waters and being birthed onto dry land. Evolution is indeed real, it just only takes 9 months.

The bible does tell us that the devil will deceive the whole world.

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
Tatsy (01-21-2020)
Old 01-21-2020, 10:29 AM   #160 (permalink)

Thank you for your detailed explanation and history, Derringer. I'm so glad you're now well. Would I be right in saying that the crux is 'belief' that a process will work, because it has worked for others?

Also, when you say the 'obsession to drink went away', would that also include the odd random, stray thoughts of a drink, or not? Sorry for the questions.