Ho'oponopono - Page 7 - SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information
Go Back   SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information >
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2020, 06:58 AM   #121 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wholesome View Post
... I had my mind blown wide open
You've said this quite a few times Wholesome and, if it's okay to, I'd like to ask what you mean by it?

What made you change from an athesitic position to a theistic one? I understand that that's a personal question so please feel free to ignore it!
AlericB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 08:29 AM   #122 (permalink)
Be of sober mind

I had a kundalini awakening.

You can resolve to live your life with integrity. Let your credo be this: Let the lie come into the world, let it even triumph. But not through me.
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
Wholesome is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Wholesome For This Useful Post:
AlericB (01-11-2020)
Old 01-11-2020, 08:45 AM   #123 (permalink)
Be of sober mind

I know how it sounds, but I've had something supernatural happen to me. I agreed to it. There was a moment when I understood that the Holy War/ Spiritual Warfare was real and I agreed to my "mission", for lack of a better word, although now I don't know what it is anymore, I did though in that moment. I know how it sounds! Cuckoo! But hey, that's what happened. And after that moment everything was different and it's hasn't been the same since. It was like being jolted with electricity and ever since I've been just absorbing information and I feel like I've been led, like every time I have a new question, or need a new teacher, the information is just there.

I don't just have faith. I know it's real. And all I want to do is keep trying to peek behind the curtain and break on through to the other side. It's been just the most incredible experience.

Like I had no idea that the universe was harmonic and how resonance creates form. Or that Light was magical. Or that there was a Spirit of Truth.

You can resolve to live your life with integrity. Let your credo be this: Let the lie come into the world, let it even triumph. But not through me.
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
AlericB (01-11-2020)
Old 01-11-2020, 09:06 AM   #124 (permalink)
Be of sober mind

I don't think it's isolated to me either, I think there is a mass awakening going on. I think the new age is bringing in different angles/Angels of Light and we will all eventually wake up.

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
AlericB (01-11-2020)
Old 01-11-2020, 10:04 AM   #125 (permalink)

Sorry to ask such a question and then not respond when you reply but I'm out at the moment! I'll read your reply again later.
The Following User Says Thank You to AlericB For This Useful Post:
Wholesome (01-11-2020)
Old 01-11-2020, 08:42 PM   #126 (permalink)

Quote:

Reincarnation just feels right to me. And now that I've had this spiritual awakening and researched my astrological chart and numerology, I feel certain that I've been through before. My gnosis is that we keep incarnating until we are ready to level up and then we go somewhere else, maybe heaven.
Wow that's pretty much what was 'revealed' to me in my spiritual awakening.

The meaning of life, is a journey to God, a return home.

I also read up on 'Soul Age' ... that was interesting.
Basically explains why some of us awaken at a certain age and why some, never will until they reach that age too.

We are here to learn something in every lifetime and like you said, we level up each time.

I too was a card carrying atheist, scorn and ridicule was my go to at the mere mention of religion, God, Jesus .. any of it.
Derringer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Derringer For This Useful Post:
Wholesome (01-11-2020)
Old 01-11-2020, 09:49 PM   #127 (permalink)
Be of sober mind

Hi Derringer, I'm so glad to hear from someone who's had an awakening too!

That's how I felt about it as well, that I'd found my way back to the path, my return home. Since then I've read that kundalini awakening usually happens at middle age with the Uranus return. The energy is female, I can feel her working on my brain. I know how weird that sounds, but it's true, it's been happening since the early spring. It started over my right eye and my third eye, but it moves around, like an internal tingling feeling, a roaming energy, it's very strange.

I'm reading a book called Old Souls right now, it's about a guy named Ian Stevenson who documented more than 2000 children who could remember past lives, and give details that could be backed up by living people, addresses and names and odd mundane details.

I feel like it's been a burning away of illusions and a revealing process. Was it like that for you too? And also like I've been purified, I did a lot of crying and healing, and I quit eating all meat and eat a very live diet now, and I spontaneously quit smoking after struggling with it since being a teenager.

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
Old 01-12-2020, 02:41 PM   #128 (permalink)

Hi Wholesome

Yes a very cleansing experience for me too.

TBH, I think it has gone backwards a bit, but I think that was part of what needed to happen too.
I wasn't relatable to any new comer in AA in that state and ultimately I feel that is where God wants me, helping where I can.

He just needed to give me a good dose to break me out of my cynicism and a foundation to build on.

The book looks interesting, that was definitely one of the biggest realisations for me.

We are eternal, life is school, ashes to ashes, everything gets recycled and that includes our souls.
Derringer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Derringer For This Useful Post:
AlericB (01-15-2020), Wholesome (01-13-2020)
Old 01-13-2020, 10:59 AM   #129 (permalink)
Be of sober mind

I might as well go all in and try to explain what I've learned regarding how to have a spiritual awakening, I've already said so many crazy things! I learned all this after I had mine, while trying to figure out what was happening to me

I learned that alcohol corrupts the sacred Chrism oil found at the base of the spine that can be raised up to the pineal and pituitary glands in the brain to illuminate the brain. That's why many religions teach against drinking alcohol. I believe that I've done it, raised the Chrism, at least twice. So far I've been able to source the Christians teaching it, the Hindu's, and the Asian with QiGong. It's what the chakra's are all about, the idea is to overcome the lower chakra's, or appetites, so no drinking, no meat eating, no gluttony, a very alkaline diet, and also control of sexual desire, sex is ok, but loving respectful sex, and not all kinds of solo sex, and not when your moon is in your sun sign house. Once a month when the moon is in your sign (it's in each sign for about 3 days each month), if you've observed these rules, it's possible to raise up this fluid to the brain.

The body is a lamp. This oil is its illuminating substance. Without it there is no consciousness. When it is completely exhausted, consciousness ceases and disintegration takes place.
George W. Carey

This is what the bible is talking about when it says the kingdom is all inside. Every month the moon sows a seed in your solar plexus with is the virgo constellation in the human body, hence Christ born of a virgin, and on the third day if the conditions have been met the kundalini energy raises it up to the brain where it crosses the vagus nerve and gets crucibled, or increased by 1000 in the brain. Anyone who scoffs at the moon being able to do this is silly. The moon is deeply connected to everything here on earth, so why not you too?

This is what they are showing with the caduceus with the the staff and the serpents, it's the spine with the 33 vertebrae, with the ida and pingala energies. The temple is the human brain. This is the true baptism of being born again. It's an internal real process. In QiGong they call it brainwashing, and say it regenerates the body and the blood, which I believe is true.

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; to him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.
Revelation 2,7

When you live a gluttonous life ruled by your carnal desires you eat of the tree of life. If you overcome and save the seed, you can regenerate your body. And only people who don't drink can do it! So that means all you recovered alkies like me! I believe it's why recovered alcoholics have the corner on spiritual awakenings, except we didn't have the esoteric knowledge of the process.

Books on it,

God-Man the Word made flesh, by George W Carey

Occult Anatomy of Man, Manly P Hall

The Bible

Root of Chinese QiGong
Dr Yang Jwing-Ming

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
AlericB (01-15-2020)
Old 01-15-2020, 08:59 AM   #130 (permalink)

Thanks for your descriptions of the kundalini awakening. I haven't had that experience thinking about the different types of religious experience it seems what's common is that they help answer the ultimate questions of life, the universe and everything that we all have - the sort of universal questions that children ask such as 'How did all this come to be?' and 'What's worth doing?' which science can't answer.

You could well ask me the same questions and I'd really have to think about the answer - so it's not a test - but I was wondering whether your kundalini awakening has helped you answer any questions like this?
Wholesome (01-15-2020)
Old 01-15-2020, 10:15 AM   #131 (permalink)
Be of sober mind

Once again, I'm glad the conversation is going to continue. For a second there, I thought I'd left you totally speechless!

I have to say that this process of illumination has been way harder than I thought it would be. It's about the breaking away of illusions and for someone like me who's been through some really difficult times and legitimately been abused, it was hard to face it, but it was either surrender or suffer and I was coming apart at the seams. I just stopped going to work and came home and cried for months, like wake up me out of dreams sobbing, from the bottom of my soul crying sessions. And before that it was terror and fear as the kundalini energy cleared my adrenals. It was discovering evil that started the whole thing, ever since I haven't been able to take my eye off it. The way it works is that the energy starts in the bottom of the spine and once awakened it moves up and clears each chakra.

I think we're in a cosmic egg and I think it's electric/magnetic. The sun is electric and the moon is magnetic and the oceans are the currents. I think there are layers, like a gyroscope, and outside are the 7 heavens, next Mars and Venus, and then Saturn and Jupiter which create space and time. I think creation is through sound and vibration and light. I think the wor(l)d we live in is very different than we are led to believe. We are also creators, with a spark of divinity, and we are here to experience the earth, earth is heart, with the h moved. We are created in the image of God and our heart is our center chakra, represented by Leo and the Sun. That's why in the bible it says the lion and the lamb, it's Leo and Aries, the head representing heaven and the heart. Jesus is the lamb of God, Aries, heaven, the head. The lamb is the lamp, the pineal gland. Heaven is a state of mind. But first you have to be willing to die and be reborn, to get to heaven you have to be willing to go through hell. That's what we're here to learn.

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
AlericB (01-15-2020)
Old 01-15-2020, 12:15 PM   #132 (permalink)
Be of sober mind

I think it's like the further into the egg, the denser things become, as the different resonances layer. I don't know exactly. Gross matter to light spirit. And we're all working on our own duality, feeding our lower baser natures, or our higher more refined natures. But it's all micro/macro and connected. To study the heavens is to study our own bodies, and it's provable in all kinds of weird mathematical ways, like we have the fibonacci sequence all throughout our bodies. It's really neat.

What do you think it is?

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
AlericB (01-15-2020)
Old 01-15-2020, 12:28 PM   #133 (permalink)

I don't know but perhaps we share certain characteristics with the wider universe because we have ths same creator. This explains what would I think be otherwise inexplicable that we can sit down and think up a mathematical or physical theory and find that it describes something in the real world.

It's difficult to say anything about someone's experience which is very different than your own. But I guess the main influence on our spiritual beliefs isn't logic or arguments but our personal experience of the divine. So faith is not 'blind faith' but is an evidence based commitment, not dissimilar in that respect to the scienctific method. I believe in Newton's inverse square law of gravity because I accept the evidence for it.

And similarly, I believe other people love me because I have evidence for it. And my Christian faith is evidence based too. I think a lot of people think Christianity is not testable but it is. It promises that those who trust in God and receive him will receive peace with God and forgiveness and a new life and a new power. I have seen that happen to me and to many others and so that's why I have this faith. That's not to say of course that other people's beliefs are not as valid for them.
Wholesome (01-16-2020)
Old 01-15-2020, 01:50 PM   #134 (permalink)
Be of sober mind

There is a mathematical equation for creation, it's multiplication through division. How seeds in trees grow, or how cells multiply when a baby is created.

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
Old 01-16-2020, 12:41 AM   #135 (permalink)
Be of sober mind

I watched this lecture on quantum computing and AI. He was saying how these computers can double their processing speeds into fractal hell infinity, and how they also feed these computers with all the data they are endlessly collecting from us. Then they can ask questions about a particular moment in time, and use these algorithms to get answers, like divination. They compared it to opening the bottomless pit.

To me, that proves good and evil. We have these bottomless pit quantum computers. Or we have the beauty and elegance and simplicity of the golden ratio, and multiplication through division. One gives us order and logos, the other gives us fractal hell.

The Tao begot one.
One begot two.
Two begot three.
And three begot the ten thousand things.

This explains the concept perfectly. The Tao is zero, the unlimited potential, the seed. One is the male energy, the electric. Two is the female - and this explains the story of how a woman can come from a man - it's the magnetic force. The one and two combine and create the three, the trinity, which then can divide and continue to multiply. I find all of this to be so satisfying.

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
AlericB (01-16-2020)
Old 01-16-2020, 06:58 AM   #136 (permalink)

Quote:
To me, that proves good and evil.
I agree with this (and probably neither agree nor disagree with the rest!). I think there's the moral evil of harm that we do to one another and the natural evil of things like earthquakes that kill. Both types of evil involve harm and suffering.

I believe in God so I have to say that God creates evil as well as good. If you ask why, I think it's simply that God couldn't create a universe like this with people like us in it without evil also being part of it. I'm sure God could have created a world in which the beings in it never suffered from disease and never betrayed one another, for example, but they wouldn't be beings like us. So I think if there are going to be people like us, we have to live in a universe like this with all the evil and suffering it contains. But it's also true to say, of course, that we've made it worse for each other than it need have been.

This isn't another way of saying 'Well, that's all right then. We now see why evil and suffering happens so that's okay.' We can never justify anyone else's suffering. But my hope, from my faith, is that we have an eternity of goodness, happiness, and fulfilment which will make it possible for everyone to say that they assent to their own lives even given their suffering.
Wholesome (01-16-2020)
Old 01-16-2020, 11:32 AM   #137 (permalink)
Be of sober mind

I think we live in a binary system of duality, time/space, male/female, day/night, heaven/hell, good/evil, circle/square, above/below, day/night, awake/asleep, etc. It's symbolized in the Tao circle, but what's not often talked about is the fulcrum in the middle of the duality, the S wave in the Tao circle, the pause between heartbeats, which brings us back to the earth/heart chakra. That's where God is, in the pause, in the stillness. That's why it's called the Path, or the Way, it's when you learn to align yourself with the middle path and stop getting caught in the duality, at least that's what I think.

Good and evil definitely exist though and what we do matters. At the same time though, there's no avoiding suffering. And most people are good, or at least they strive to be, no matter what their beliefs are. And none of us can understand anothers path, or what the full big picture of it all is. Our brains just aren't capable of it, we can all only know the tiny little sliver we know. I think that's why God created us, so that He could know Himself through us.

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wholesome For This Useful Post:
AlericB (01-16-2020), Spacegoat (01-17-2020)
Old 01-16-2020, 02:28 PM   #138 (permalink)

Quote:
And none of us can understand anothers path, or what the full big picture of it all is. Our brains just aren't capable of it, we can all only know the tiny little sliver we know.
There's a beautiful tale from the Bushmen of the.Kalahari desert that llustrates this. The Bushmen wrapped their whole culture up in stories about animals, much.like Aesop's Fables but much more extensive, covering many, perhaps all, of the animals they encountered in the desert. The writer Laurens Van der Post wrote some of them down in a book called The Heart of the Hunter to try to preserve them.

This particular story recounts how a hunter one day caught a glimpse in a rippling pool of a beautiful white bird flying in the sky. “From that moment on, he wasn’t the same. He lost all interest in hunting…One day he said to his people, ‘I am sorry; I am going to find this bird whose reflection I saw. I have got to find it,’ and he said good-bye and vanished,”. He travelled throughout all of Africa until at the end of his strength, watching the beautiful African sunset, he thought, “I shall never see this white bird whose reflection is all I know.” And he prepared himself to lie down and die. Then at that moment, a voice inside him said, ‘Look!’ He looked up and, in the dying light of the African sunset, he saw a white feather floating down from the mountain top. He held out his hand and the feather came into it, and grasping the feather, he died.

Van der Post interprets this story as the tale of a person who is spiritually aware, is open to perceiving even a reflection of the truth, and is content with just one feather of the truth.
Wholesome (01-16-2020)
Old 01-16-2020, 11:45 PM   #139 (permalink)
Be of sober mind

I feel like the hunter in the story who can't stop searching out the riddle. I think God wants us to understand too, otherwise why give us so many clues, like the heavens/stars, and math and music, and make it so that by studying our own bodies we can understand the sky above? I think God wants us to figure it out and be amazed at His glory.

I was driving my kid yesterday and I was explaining to him how you can tell the difference between men and women by the sun and the moon. The sun rises and sets in the same place, around the same time every day, same Bat time, same Bat channel. With the moon you never know what's going on there... is it waxing? Is it waning? Is it full? Is it new? Which constellation is it in? You never know what's going on with the moon, not unless you're paying attention anyways. That's where we get the word looney, like the luna. Also month and Monday are from the moon. Tuesday is Zeus-day, Wednesday is for mercury, Thursday is Thors-day, I'm not sure about Friday, then Saturday is Saturn, and of course Sunday is self explanatory.

Here's another cute little tidbit I picked up somewhere. The Holy Spirit is female and her name is MAN, here's why. The M is the pentagram, which is the symbol for human, upside down, representing the female, the chalice, the V shape. The A is the pentagram right side up, representing the male energy. The N is the two triangles combined, creating the trinity. It's just another way that the woman hides behind the man.

I'm a little surprised that you didn't like the multiplication through division concept. The way that a seed contains everything it needs to grow into a tree, and bear fruits that contain new seeds to continually regenerate, is a miracle, and not at all random. I think it proves God. Like a woman is born with all her eggs already inside her, waiting for that seed, that spark, to create life inside her, and then she becomes two. It's incredible.

Here's why we can God, God. The G is for generative, generation, and it also looks like a throne and is an open circle. The O is the egg, the seed, the unlimited potential. And the D is the circle split, the door, the duality. There is probably deeper levels to the etymology, but that's what I know for now. That's what we use D words for the devil, anything that divides us from source.

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
AlericB (01-17-2020)
Old 01-17-2020, 02:22 AM   #140 (permalink)

Quote:
I was driving my kid yesterday and I was explaining to him how you can tell the difference between men and women by the sun and the moon ... With the moon you never know what's going on there... is it waxing?
It's true that women do this more than men.

Quote:
I'm a little surprised that you didn't like the multiplication through division concept. The way that a seed contains everything it needs to grow into a tree, and bear fruits that contain new seeds to continually regenerate, is a miracle, and not at all random. I think it proves God. Like a woman is born with all her eggs already inside her, waiting for that seed, that spark, to create life inside her, and then she becomes two. It's incredible.
This interdependence of the woman and the man to bring about new life from the egg or seed that's within them strikes me as being very much like our relationship with God.

I'm go to a Chuch of England church so sometimes I forget what we're supposed to believe but I think we still
believe that we are loved, accepted, forgiven and redeemed by God. This is freely given to us, not something that we have to earn, any more than your own children have to earn your love. Chriistianity calls this grace and teaches that we can do nothing except by grace. We must open ourselves to the continual change which God works in us.

So I do like your analogy of seeds. I think just like seeds respond to the soil and the sun, we have all the potentialities that God gave us at birth but need to accept his daily grace to reach our full potental.