Ho'oponopono - Page 11 - SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information
Go Back   SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information >
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2020, 05:57 AM   #201 (permalink)

Wholesome, please don't cut yourself up about the death of your nephew. Anyone would have been impressed by this woman's credentials as a midwife tutor and you were not to know that she didn't have the competence to handle basic equipment. Anyone would have had confidence in her so, and I know it's easier said than done, don't blame yourself for what she is responsible and accountable for.
AlericB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AlericB For This Useful Post:
Tatsy (02-18-2020), Wholesome (02-17-2020)
Old 02-17-2020, 12:07 AM   #202 (permalink)
Be of sober mind

I was supposed to be there that night, but instead I was getting drunk. I'll always wonder if things would have happened differently if instead of drinking like an alcoholic loser, I was where I had said I was going to be, with my one and only sister while she was having her baby.

I knew the other midwife. I had seen her when I'd been pregnant with my second son, and I knew she was inept. She had given me an internal and hurt me, and after that I found a doctor to deliver my baby. If I'd been there I would have taken one look at her and been able to tell my sister not to trust her.

I don't know if I'll ever be able to forgive myself for deciding to drink instead of being with my sister that night. I remember making the decision. I'd been at my sister's the day before, when she'd had a false labor, so I didn't drink that day, and the next day I was frying for a drink..... so instead of being where I was needed, I was drinking.

You can resolve to live your life with integrity. Let your credo be this: Let the lie come into the world, let it even triumph. But not through me.
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
Wholesome is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wholesome For This Useful Post:
AlericB (02-18-2020), Tatsy (02-18-2020)
Old 02-18-2020, 03:10 AM   #203 (permalink)

I wonder if you'll find it easier to think in terms of accepting yourself rather than forgiving yourself. You're beating yourself up for making a wrong decision about drinking but we are all fallible and get it wrong sometimes. We probably all know that intellectually but sometimes we also need to know it emotionally. We can't know everything and you couldn't have known that your sister would go into labour that day. Keeping hold of unrealistic expectations of yourself is going to keep you in great emotional pain.

I hope you can go forward Wholesome and emotionally accept that you are imperfect and mess up sometimes. I don't know if this helps but this is being the "poor in spirit" that Christianity talks about. What you want is forgiveness for your imperfect self but you can't get this unless you first accept that you are imperfect.
AlericB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AlericB For This Useful Post:
Tatsy (02-18-2020), Wholesome (02-19-2020)
Old 02-19-2020, 01:11 AM   #204 (permalink)
Be of sober mind

I got talking with this acquaintance from work yesterday and she's had an awakening like I've had, like all the way to believing that Lucifierian/Satanist secret society pedophiles are running the world, just like what I believe! It was so good to talk to someone who gets it and sees what's going on.

It's amazing because I've been asking God to send me a new friend. I feel like I don't fit in anywhere anymore. Not very many of us who believe the earth is flat, the sun is sentient, and we are ruled by fallen angels lol. She doesn't know it yet, but she's going to be my friend.

Have you ever heard of the 42 laws of Maat, the godess of truth from ancient Egypt? I like one about not closing our ears to truth. Also the one about not polluting ourselves.

I have not committed sin.

I have not committed robbery with violence.

I have not stolen.

I have not slain men or women.

I have not stolen food.

I have not swindled offerings.

I have not stolen from God/Goddess.

I have not told lies.

I have not carried away food.

I have not cursed.

I have not closed my ears to truth.

I have not committed adultery.

I have not made anyone cry.

I have not felt sorrow without reason.

I have not assaulted anyone.

I am not deceitful.

I have not stolen anyone’s land.

I have not been an eavesdropper.

I have not falsely accused anyone.

I have not been angry without reason.

I have not seduced anyone’s wife.

I have not polluted myself.

I have not terrorized anyone.

I have not disobeyed the Law.

I have not been exclusively angry.

I have not cursed God/Goddess.

I have not behaved with violence.

I have not caused disruption of peace.

I have not acted hastily or without thought.

I have not overstepped my boundaries of concern.

I have not exaggerated my words when speaking.

I have not worked evil.

I have not used evil thoughts, words or deeds.

I have not polluted the water.

I have not spoken angrily or arrogantly.

I have not cursed anyone in thought, word or deeds.

I have not placed myself on a pedestal.

I have not stolen what belongs to God/Goddess.

I have not stolen from or disrespected the deceased.

You can resolve to live your life with integrity. Let your credo be this: Let the lie come into the world, let it even triumph. But not through me.
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
The Following User Says Thank You to Wholesome For This Useful Post:
Tatsy (02-19-2020)
Old 02-19-2020, 03:19 AM   #205 (permalink)

Hi there Wholesome (aka Zenchaser) my friend. I've heard of the 'Hall of Maat'... Also known as the 'Weighing of the Heart' (a persons heart must be lighter than a feather- which reminds me very much of our our concept about the scales of justice) and 'the Last Judgement' in Christianity... Didn't know it was the Goddess... Cool. I have seen those laws before, though have not much time to study or consider them (or anything of the kind)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wholesome View Post
Lucifierian/Satanist secret society pedophiles are running the world, just like what I believe!
x2. I know about this, and have made an official complaint here in Ireland. The local judge is one of them. That aside, are ye aware of the 'Qanon' movement which is happening now globally? (online mostly, to begin with)

Quote:
Martin Luther went to his grave trying to warn us about a certain group of people who like to steal and poison our children, and how it tries God's patience that we keep falling for their lies. He warns about not trusting them in any way, and not trying to change them (he tried but gave up), but that we should just stay away from them, and especially keep our children away from them. I only wish I'd heard his warning earlier, my nephew might be alive. He says they think their god rewards them for tricking us and hurting us. We have been passing down stories through the ages about the "other" amongst us, the vampire, the troll, the witch who eats children... The stories of blood libel are ancient and they cross cultures, same story, about the same group of people, over, and over, and over again.
It's been going on a long time hasn't it? Apparently the bible speaks a lot of this too, although again I have not had much time to study that either. I've been following this thread on and off, it's an interesting conversation.

All I can say to you Wholesome is don't blame yourself for circumstances you could not foresee or control. We can all blame ourselves for being in the wrong place at the wrong time and vice versa. But that's not the reality.

Wanted to ask if you have any links for the MLK stuff about which you posted? I've been drawn to his work and the many warnings about the 'pedo-cult' from other messengers also, but wasn't aware of what you've stated.

Would be much appreciated...

Thanks
Spacegoat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spacegoat For This Useful Post:
Tatsy (02-19-2020), Wholesome (02-19-2020)
Old 02-19-2020, 10:16 AM   #206 (permalink)
Be of sober mind

Hi Spacegoat, yeah it's been going on for a long time, it's biblical, starting in the garden, I believe. It's because it's all real. God and the devil (or good and evil) are real. The spirit of Christ and the spirit of the Anti-Christ are real, and some people and lineages choose to align and tap into that dark power. The devil can't create, so they take God's creation and do everything they can to pervert and destroy it. That's why they hurt children, because it's the most against God you can go, and then they use those children in positions of power later, there's your next Prime Minister, or judge, or school trustee, or mayor. It's sick.

I have heard of Qanon, although I don't follow it, but I listen to a few people who do. Here's some of my sources, SGT phaser report, Amazing Polly, Michael Tsarion, Marty Leeds, William Cooper, Owen Benjamin, Tiffany Fitzhenry, Gemma Dougherty (she's Irish so you might already know of her), Jamie Dlux, Titus Frost (he does a three part about pizzagate that is very disturbing. Viewer discretion advised). A woman named Kathy O'Brien wrote a book call Transformation, about her experience as an MKUltra slave. Martin Luther writes some warnings.

I really hope we can have a mass awakening and expose them and end it. Did you see Ricky Gervias get up at the Golden Globes and roast all those nasty elites? He straight up called them pedos and accused them of being affiliated with that Epstein (who BTW didn't kill himself), and they weren't laughing - some of them looked scared - and they should be because God is going to cut them down. Logos is rising!

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wholesome For This Useful Post:
Spacegoat (02-19-2020), Tatsy (02-19-2020)
Old 02-19-2020, 10:48 AM   #207 (permalink)

Hi Wholesome, no blame regarding your nephew's tragic death should be shouldered by you. There are any number of scenarios that could've happened and still had the same, tragic outcome.

Such as, you didn't drink, you travelled to your sisters, but couldn't finish the journey due to a road traffic accident; you did attend and warned your sister, but she didn't heed your warning; your sister heeded your warning, but the midwife couldn't, or wouldn't leave, because the birthing was too far advanced; she heeded your warning, the midwife left, your sister waited for another midwife or transfer to a hospital, but it was too late......

on and on the potentialities go, and still could've resulted in the little mites death. Please don't torture yourself.
Tatsy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tatsy For This Useful Post:
Wholesome (02-19-2020)
Old 02-19-2020, 11:34 AM   #208 (permalink)
Be of sober mind

I wouldn't carry the guilt if I'd been doing anything else, other than drinking.... ya know what I mean? I knew I was being a louse when I made the decision, and it was a deliberate decision, and then I had to show up on the scene half bagged. And what a scene... and then when I walked in on my sister and that midwife, after rolling up on the ambulance screaming away with my nephew and his father, and I knew the midwife, you can't imagine the horror. I attacked them in the hospital, I called them witches after finding them huddled in corner, conspiring, and I lost it and chased them, they honestly ran from me.

I appreciate people telling me to not let it rest on my conscience, but it was a black and white case of my addiction ruling me, and I believe that it is true that with addiction, the costs keep getting higher and higher, because of how imbalanced addiction is, it's the universes way of trying to bring us back into alignment. I know that was a spiritual test that I failed. I know that there are a zillion other ways it all could have played out, and that I'm imperfect, but I also know that when my heart is weighed with that scale that's balanced against that feather, this thing will be part of it. As well as what I'm doing now, which is exposing evil and trying to live in truth.

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
Old 02-19-2020, 02:26 PM   #209 (permalink)

I don't actually know much about the history of it, tbh Wholesome, dudette.

Of course, it is interesting (and well documented) . Welcome to the end of daze?

I'm familiar with the names you posted, Godspeed and respect to all them. None more so than Bill Cooper...

A good friend of mine told me- he wasn't right about everything. That's true. He wasn't far wrong either.

I don't do economics (esp. 90's style) but I agree with the point of this clip- it really is sad...

Quote:
The devil can't create, so they take God's creation and do everything they can to pervert and destroy it. That's why they hurt children, because it's the most against God you can go
Who are ya telling?!

The 'judge' who abused me- strange thing is, he had his first solictor's office in my own grandmothers house...

Which I grew up in too, at times. He was an understudy of my grand-uncles, also a judge in this country (Ireland)

His 'wife' died very young, and supposedly he also fathered children. I don't know them , but one thing I do know is that his other relatives are all victims of him (apparently so). What kind of world is this that we live in? He is still the local 'judge' here. Kevin Kilrane- a satanic pedophile...

[[[https://www.irishexaminer.com/irelan...rt-419189.html]]]

(^Gemma O'D, btw)
The Following User Says Thank You to Spacegoat For This Useful Post:
Wholesome (02-21-2020)
Old 02-20-2020, 07:55 AM   #210 (permalink)
Be of sober mind

Sweet Spacegoat! It's good to meet another person who sees what's happening. What's it like in Ireland, are there lots of people like you who know about the NWO? I work for the post office and we were recently delivering this big flyer that was more like a little book all about the whole conspiracy that was spot on. It really gave me hope. Sometimes I think we might be living through the Revelation from the bible, apocalypse means revealing, disclosing, uncovering, as well as catastrophe. This year is the official start of The Age of Aquarius, maybe the quality of Light and vibrations have shifted. Not to mention that the Toltec's also say we are entering the 6th sun. Who knows how these things work? There's even a ton of huge galactic alignments kicking off all year, ending with a Great Conjunction on 12/21/2020 winter solstice. Plus there's a solar eclipse on the summer solstice 6/21/2020. It's like we striking like a huge galactic clock. It's intense.

Now there's this Wu flu corona virus which is so bad, and so obviously a bio weapon. It's got to be serious for them to shut down their entire economy the way they are. It seems biblical to me too, like part of Revelation. When I get scared, I try to remember that I chose to incarnate for this. The bible says over and over again, "Be not afraid."

Kevin Kilrane and his ilk have damned their souls. There are things people can do to damn their souls, and hurting kids is one of them. I think it's like their souls can't be whole again, they try to come together, only to get ripped apart over and over again, forever.

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
Old 02-20-2020, 10:53 PM   #211 (permalink)

Quote:
What's it like in Ireland, are there lots of people like you who know
Yep. It has become common knowledge, thankfully.

Quote:
I think we might be living through the Revelation from the bible, apocalypse means revealing, disclosing, uncovering
I tend to believe that also, despite having little to no formal education in such matters.

Quote:
This year is the official start of The Age of Aquarius, maybe the quality of Light and vibrations have shifted. Not to mention that the Toltec's also say we are entering the 6th sun. Who knows how these things work?
I didn't know that, actually- thanks for that.

Quote:
Now there's this Wu flu corona virus which is so bad, and so obviously a bio weapon.
That was my initial impression too. I haven't been following it though.

Quote:
When I get scared, I try to remember that I chose to incarnate for this. The bible says over and over again, "Be not afraid."
Yep, same here- I believe that.

Quote:
Kevin Kilrane and his ilk have damned their souls. There are things people can do to damn their souls, and hurting kids is one of them.
Now this is something I have spent time thinking about.

And it is shocking - how can a person actually do such things?

Well, the only conclusion I could come to was the same as yours...

They are damned. Condemned, beyond salvation, far past the point of no return

God will sort them out. I even told them this before (one time in court e.g). Bring it on...

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________________

The Kevin Kilrane punk, he operates in tandem w/ the doctor locally. Over the decades, between them, they have had their hands in a lot of the various organisations around. From the church down to the football club (and lots in between). Obviously, they both operate primarily in their professions which are the legal and medical systems. Two systems of which I am quite familiar, having been dragged backwards through them by these guys for my entire life. To hell with them, tbh?

Wholesome (02-21-2020)
Old 02-20-2020, 11:36 PM   #212 (permalink)

Quote:
what I'm doing now, which is exposing evil and trying to live in truth.
BTW, about the economics side of things (the Bill Cooper video) -these two guys have been the highest claiments of 'expenses' from the government, year after year. Approx 1 million, each, per year in 'expenses' (this is on top of their government salaries)...

I can't even get 100 bucks from the government! I've been in their system of 'social protection' now for over a decade... And have been consistently worse off, year after year (in every way). I could never even get back to where I was at, let alone improve things...

So that will tell you where we are at.

We'll see, though
Wholesome (02-21-2020)
Old 02-21-2020, 01:43 AM   #213 (permalink)
Be of sober mind

I'm so glad to hear that Ireland is awake. I wonder about the rest of the world....? Toronto isn't. Most people here still believe diversity is our strength, sodomy is pride, abortion is feminism, and the planet is getting ready boil and and explode any second now, so we better give the government all the power and money so they can save us. We are already pretty much a communist country, our news has been bought by the government, so they just say whatever they are told to say, it's all lies and propaganda. Until just recently, we were teaching the children a sex-ed curriculum that was put together by a convicted pedophile.

I went to hear a debate by a guy called Max Bernier back in the fall and when my boyfriend's family found out he was listening to someone on the conservative side of politics, they went ballistic. And they aren't abnormal, people here have drank the cool aid and will lose it if someone else even listens to a divergent thought. It's nuts.

Our country is changing so fast too. We have a very small population, only 37 million, and we are taking in over a million people, about every three years.... so it's a lot. And these globaalist scum aren't happy with the demographic change only happening in the city's, nope it's multiculturalism for everyone, so they are making sure even the small towns get their fair share. No where to run to baby, no where to hide! I hope we all start waking up here soon.... certainly by the next election, because if we end up with the Liberals again.... I'm afraid we may end up never being able to get out from under them, and we will end up like communist China, who our Jesuit Turdeau says he admires.

And before someone accuses me of being a racist, I'm not. I like most people I meet, and I'm interested in most cultures and enjoy learning about them. I can like people and still not want to take over my country. It doesn't have to be a binary where unless I'm willing to tolerate and love my own invasion, then I'm a racist bigot. That's an inversion that I fully reject. I'm tired of being told that in order to celebrate these different cultures, I have to give up my own, or say that I didn't have one to lose in the first place.

I wonder how it is in other western countries? Is Canada one of the last ones to awaken to Globaalist pedo death cult cabal. I hope so! I know lots of Americans are awake. Trump and Qanon played a big role in that.

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
Old 02-21-2020, 04:26 AM   #214 (permalink)

I wanted to go to Canada, once upon a time. On a student type exchange program thing.

The western world is probably the last to awaken if you think of it? Mass indoctrination.

Actually I see a lot of good sides to multi-culturalism. Always have done. That is all I see.

I'd imagine problems can arise with undocumented's, so some are right to focus on that.

Even found a silver lining with all the 'Post Christian' stuff. (abortion & straight-hate etc)

Which is... The separation of church and state! Some were saying it's important long ago
Wholesome (02-21-2020)
Old 02-21-2020, 07:17 AM   #215 (permalink)
Be of sober mind

I never had a problem with multiculturalism until recently, when I started thinking about it in deeper ways. Now I think it's like a mental illness to think it's a good idea to take in people who are so different, and who's ideas back home were so bad that they ruined it and all had to flee from it. What happens once they outvote us and put their guys in power? Do you trust them to be as good us, as we've been to them, once we are the minority and they have all the power? Because the thing is, many of these foreigners aren't liberals like us, they don't think the way we do. Like I wasn't afraid of Islam - until I learned about Islam - and now I'm terrified of it. It's not just a religion, it's a theocracy, like communism but with a God. Once Islam takes over, the host country very rarely gets out from under it, it took the Spanish something like 700 years to get them out, and they still roast pigs on the beach to celebrate it. Canada has made it illegal to criticize Islam. We are steps away from outright blasphemy laws.

My thinking also changed once I understood about the spirit behind the power that is pushing these agendas on us. It's not about helping people. They aren't virtuous or benevolent. It's meant to divide us, and to impoverish us, and it's working. You don't understand how the housing and food prices have risen here, and how the wages have been stagnating. Our education system and health care and social services are failing. It's not about helping foreigners, it's about bringing us down. What they really mean by equality is that we all must suffer equally.

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
Tatsy (02-21-2020)
Old 02-21-2020, 09:12 AM   #216 (permalink)

Yes, it's lowest common denominator, sadly. If we were to settle in their countries of origin, we would be forced to abide by their religion and rules. But when they settle in our countries, they expect us, and the liberals that aid them, that we accept and allow their rules, from their home nation. If their home nation and rules were so great, why not stay there!
Tatsy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tatsy For This Useful Post:
Wholesome (02-21-2020)
Old 02-21-2020, 09:56 AM   #217 (permalink)
Be of sober mind

They like to build these huge mosques, and more times than not, they build them right across the street from these little churches. Why do that, if you are here to be a good neighbor? Why purposefully tower over our churches like that, if not to show who owns the block? It makes me uneasy every time I see it.

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
Tatsy (02-21-2020)
Old 02-21-2020, 10:06 AM   #218 (permalink)

Are you talking about 'Open Borders/Agenda 21'?

Don't know much about it. That is, if me sleeping on the streets while a family from across the world sleep in the home that we purchased from the local authorities- classes as not knowing much about it...

I don't blame the foreign family, of course.

Did get the impression that there may be a plot to import a common enemy- Islam, 'foreigners' etc, - a type of bait and switch- but I don't see it playing out too much in this country. It is by design though...

Quote:
It's not about helping foreigners, it's about bringing us down. What they really mean by equality is that we all must suffer equally.
I can see how that might be working. Have heard talk before about 'the redistribution of wealth' globally. Except, who are they taking this wealth from? And who are they giving it out to...

The only redistribution of wealth that should happening is taking of assets and proceeds of crime from the perpetrators of said crime and redistributing it to their victims...

And not the other way around.
Old 02-21-2020, 10:29 AM   #219 (permalink)
Be of sober mind

Yes I would call it Agenda 21. There's many heads on that hydra, and open borders/mass immigration, is one of them. They want to depopulate the planet, so they push homosexuality, planned parenthood, vaccines, globaal warming, prescription/street drugs and alcohol, divorce, promiscuity, feminism, atheism, multiculturalism, pretty much all the isms, on us. And use fear and material goods and debt to control us.

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
Old 02-21-2020, 10:38 AM   #220 (permalink)

There is plenty of emperical evidence of such things. Therefore it wouldn't surprise me tbh.