He's home...

Old 09-16-2018, 07:01 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

He's home...

He's at his home. I'm at my home. I'm so glad he's back. Not so much to fix us because that is not what I want. I'm glad he's home because I can stop running. I can stop doing. I can stop putting miles on my truck. I can finally not worry about the furkids.

He's upset because his house is not finished. The dog ate his couch n I didn't clean it up. I'm not there. Oh well. I'm tired. I'm in pain from this surgery on the 5th n I need to recover without people needing me to do for them. I also would like to make something clear... I did not go over to that house for him. I went for the dogs. I raised them from puppies and they did not ask to be put in a dire situation. I stepped up for them even though it was on one foot. If I had my own house, I'd of just brought them home with me.

I put over 1k miles on my truck in the last month to care for these dogs. I did not spend 1 red cent from my acct to do it. I made him pay for it. Im just glad its over.
Old 09-16-2018, 07:32 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Rest and heal, Box.
Old 09-16-2018, 08:34 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I'm trying.
Old 09-16-2018, 08:57 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Sober since 10th April 2012

Glad that's over and you can take some time to heal. Get ready for the hunting season.
Old 09-16-2018, 10:13 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by FeelingGreat View Post
Glad that's over and you can take some time to heal. Get ready for the hunting season.
September 29th Archery season starts. I am very excited even though I can not climb 20ft off the ground in my moon boot. I will see what my foot allows me to do.
Old 09-16-2018, 11:02 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Archery just started here in the Pacific NW. I'm a muzzle loader gal myself. Hope you are up and running before the season is over.
Originally Posted by BoxinRotz View Post
September 29th Archery season starts. I am very excited even though I can not climb 20ft off the ground in my moon boot. I will see what my foot allows me to do.
Old 09-16-2018, 11:07 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Wamama48 View Post
Archery just started here in the Pacific NW. I'm a muzzle loader gal myself. Hope you are up and running before the season is over.
Girl... this boot is made for walk'in! I'll will be in those woods on the first day!!! If I have to limp 30 yards into the woodline, I'm gonna limp into the woodline!

Old 09-16-2018, 06:22 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Glad he's home to take care of the dogs!! Makes life much easier for you! Rest up, take care of yourself, be ready for the start of the season as best you can