Enjoying life AGAIN.

Old 07-12-2006, 10:40 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Enjoying life AGAIN.

I can remember a time when life tripped along like a flow of water. It was not always lunacy and mental agony and fear and all that s hit. I was not always messed up, miserable, startling, irrational. My life has been beautiful, if I remember all the small details, the moments, the wonder, and all that jazz. And I will get to that point again. I know I will.
Old 07-12-2006, 10:51 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Five, something I try to work to is 'no regret' - I mean I can't ensure that life is always peaceful, I can't change the fact that beyond these mountains there are other mountains (I remember a quote something like that). Instead of looking for something smoother, something less startling I try to react in ways I don't regret - kind of making me more peaceful rather than life more peaceful.

That + a ton of luck is resulting in me knowing life has been beautiful, because it is beautiful, even the draining mountains have their own beauty if they get climbed without regret.

With stuff I'm facing at work I'm finding more and more courage from this outlook. Whatever changes I face to have no regrets means making the most of today's opportunities - that's easier for me than all the hope that tomorrow will be easier.
Old 07-13-2006, 01:07 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thank you so much Eq. I liked this especially:

Instead of looking for something smoother, something less startling I try to react in ways I don't regret - kind of making me more peaceful rather than life more peaceful.
Old 02-10-2007, 03:39 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

"bump"
Old 02-10-2007, 03:45 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
To Life!

Thanks for bringing this up, Paul;
I like what five said:
Instead of looking for something smoother, something less startling I try to react in ways I don't regret - kind of making me more peaceful rather than life more peaceful.
Making me more peaceful is appropriate,
Because, as a full blown codie, I can promise you that
I tried to make the world more smooth; less startling.
It didn't work.
So, I started doing things that helped ME be more peaceful, and lo and behold! THAT worked!
Cuz, it's the only thing I can control! My behaviors and my actions.

Shalom!