What's your World View?

Old 07-16-2006, 01:19 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  

Got me pretty good.

You scored as Existentialist.
Existentialism emphasizes human capability. There is no greater power interfering with life and thus it is up to us to make things happen. Sometimes considered a negative and depressing world view, your optimism towards human accomplishment is immense. Mankind is condemned to be free and must accept the responsibility.

Existentialist 88%
Postmodernist 75%
Materialist 75%
Modernist 63%
Cultural Creative 63%
Romanticist 38%
Idealist 25%
Fundamentalist 19%

And...
You scored as agnosticism.
You are an agnostic. Though it is generally taken that agnostics neither believe nor disbelieve in God, it is possible to be a theist or atheist in addition to an agnostic. Agnostics don't believe it is possible to prove the existence of God (nor lack thereof). Agnosticism is a philosophy that God's existence cannot be proven. Some say it is possible to be agnostic and follow a religion; however, one cannot be a devout believer if he or she does not truly believe.

agnosticism 92%
atheism 75%
Buddhism 71%
Satanism 63%
Paganism 54%
Judaism 46%
Islam 46%
Christianity 25%
Hinduism 17%

(I keep reading "Materialist" as "Mentalist". Perhaps that's the category I should be in.)
Old 07-17-2006, 10:32 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Autumn
I can't believe you actually this test. I didn't think you would, so one day I took it for you.

I answered the questions the way I thought you would. The results were a bit different.

Thanks for sharing.
LOL! So now we should each take the test for each other? That would be interesting. What did you determine me to be?!
Old 07-19-2006, 02:57 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  
On a tear

You scored as Cultural Creative.

Cultural Creatives are probably the newest group to enter this realm. You are a modern thinker who tends to shy away from organized religion but still feels as if there is something greater than ourselves. You are very spiritual, even if you are not religious. Life has a meaning outside of the rational.

Cultural Creative 94%
Idealist 88%
Modernist 56%
Materialist 50%
Postmodernist 50%
Existentialist 44%
Romanticist 44%
Fundamentalist 25%
Old 07-19-2006, 03:03 PM
  # 44 (permalink)  
On a tear

You scored as agnosticism.

You are an agnostic. Though it is generally taken that agnostics neither believe nor disbelieve in God, it is possible to be a theist or atheist in addition to an agnostic. Agnostics don't believe it is possible to prove the existence of God (nor lack thereof). Agnosticism is a philosophy that God's existence cannot be proven. Some say it is possible to be agnostic and follow a religion; however, one cannot be a devout believer if he or she does not truly believe.

agnosticism 71%
Hinduism 71%
Paganism 63%
Christianity 58%
Buddhism 58%
Islam 50%
Judaism 38%
Satanism 29%
atheism 25%
Old 07-20-2006, 07:47 AM
  # 45 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by **** ma
Your beliefs most closely resemble those of Satanism! Before you scream, do a bit of research on it. To be a Satanist, you don't actually have to believe in Satan. Satanism generally focuses upon the spiritual advancement of the self, rather than upon submission to a deity or a set of moral codes. Do some research if you immediately think of the satanic cult stereotype. Your beliefs may also resemble those of earth-based religions such as paganism.

Satanism 88%
Paganism 79%
agnosticist 79%
Islam 79%
Hinduism 75%
Buddhism 71%
Judaism 58%
atheism 58%
Christianity 25%
This was interesting!
Old 07-20-2006, 08:15 AM
  # 46 (permalink)  
No more hostages

i scored as cultural creative....but couldnt get it to post .....
Old 08-04-2006, 05:16 AM
  # 47 (permalink)  
body ~ mind ~ spirit

You scored as Cultural Creative.

Cultural Creatives are probably the newest group to enter this realm. You are a modern thinker who tends to shy away from organized religion but still feels as if there is something greater than ourselves. You are very spiritual, even if you are not religious. Life has a meaning outside of the rational.

Cultural Creative 75%
Idealist 69%
Postmodernist 63%
Modernist 56%
Existentialist 50%
Romanticist 38%
Materialist 31%
Fundamentalist 25%
Old 08-04-2006, 06:02 AM
  # 48 (permalink)  

You scored as Existentialist.

Existentialism emphasizes human capability. There is no greater power interfering with life and thus it is up to us to make things happen. Sometimes considered a negative and depressing world view, your optimism towards human accomplishment is immense. Mankind is condemned to be free and must accept the responsibility.

Existentialist

88%

Modernist

88%

Postmodernist

88%

Materialist

81%

Romanticist

50%

Cultural Creative

50%

Idealist

50%

Fundamentalist

19%

You scored as Satanism.

Your beliefs most closely resemble those of Satanism! Before you scream, do a bit of research on it. To be a Satanist, you don't actually have to believe in Satan. Satanism generally focuses upon the spiritual advancement of the self, rather than upon submission to a deity or a set of moral codes. Do some research if you immediately think of the satanic cult stereotype. Your beliefs may also resemble those of earth-based religions such as paganism.

Satanism

96%

atheism

92%

Paganism

67%

Buddhism

63%

agnosticism

58%

Islam

54%

Judaism

46%

Christianity

25%

Hinduism

21%

Hmm...never knew satanism was the same as humanism. It isn't, btw.

Marte
Old 08-04-2006, 06:13 AM
  # 49 (permalink)  

I am a happy humanist.