Go Back  SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information > Secular Recovery > Secular Connections
Reload this Page >

Question regarding potential cloning or rehoming the AVRT related threads to new forum

Question regarding potential cloning or rehoming the AVRT related threads to new forum

Old 04-20-2018, 10:27 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I’ve just noticed that both the original and part 2 of “The Freedom Model” threads have been removed from this general secular forum and rehomed in the “Secular Exploration of Different Recovery Methods” forum. I’ve also noticed that Freshstart’s AVRT Sticky remains here in SC and has been cloned in the AVRT forum.

What views do AVRT adherents have regarding populating the new AVRT forum with threads from here in SC that deal solely with AVRT: by either rehoming, or cloning?

Morning Glory has previously offered to transfer threads to the new forums. Of course, I’d also be interested in non-AVRT folks views, because likewise, there’s the potential for transferring threads in addition to TFM ones, to SEDRM.
Old 04-20-2018, 10:56 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Not The Way way, Just the way

Originally Posted by Tatsy View Post
I’ve just noticed that both the original and part 2 of “The Freedom Model” threads have been removed from this general secular forum and rehomed in the “Secular Exploration of Different Recovery Methods” forum. I’ve also noticed that Freshstart’s AVRT Sticky remains here in SC and has been cloned in the AVRT forum.

What views do AVRT adherents have regarding populating the new AVRT forum with threads from here in SC that deal solely with AVRT: by either rehoming, or cloning?

Morning Glory has previously offered to transfer threads to the new forums. Of course, I’d also be interested in non-AVRT folks views, because likewise, there’s the potential for transferring threads in addition to TFM ones, to SEDRM.
Originally, I took no position on these changes, but as a student of history I am aware that born digital documents are particularly vulnerable, for many reasons, to alteration of their own evolution, or even extinction as time passes. With that in mind, I would first recommend leaving it as is, second cloning, definitely not rehoming.
Old 04-20-2018, 11:06 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'd be happy to clone TU's threads and any threads of major importance to both forums. The others I can move and not clone.

Can someone post the links for me?