hi peeps..i failed epically..xx

Old 02-20-2014, 04:13 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

hi peeps..i failed epically..xx

Yep..i did..i cant get into midwifery uni ...cos i got depression amd alhcoholism on my med records...im gutted...cos i know i would be awesome..id give it my all...but i cant ever get over this EVER...my heart is sad atm..but ...not all dispair...im gonna fall back on my sewing skills...lol..maybe im too darn creative to be a nurse...oh as if...but..well..im soz ive not been hete for ages...jyst life stuff ..got two teenage gals...eldest jyst celebrated her 18 th...cor ..yep im gettin on...but im ok...still not drinking ...but finding it sooooooo hard goin atm....lv you all..and i will be checkin in more xx need a hug...but ...im not out for a sympathy ere...merely just lettin stuff out..to peeps who i lv n trust..and i know are so inspirational.......lv n peace to all...xx cleo xxxxxxxx
Old 02-20-2014, 04:28 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Kaleidoscope eyes

Such a shame. Perhaps you can reapply when you've got a couple of years sobriety under your belt? xxxxx
Old 02-20-2014, 04:33 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

I always assumed I'd be a professional musician for ever...but life has led me down other roads, and I can't say I'm sorry for how things have turned out.

Maybe there's another road or two for you too Cleo

D
Old 02-20-2014, 07:18 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Self recovered Self discovered

While I share your feelings of disappointment and frustration, Cleo, I think that I see something that you mentioned almost just in passing. YOU ARE NOT DRINKING!!!!! This is a jewel, a treasure of an achievement that you have done on your own. It can never be taken from you or diminished. As much as you want midwifery, to me it is this that really shows what you are made of.

I have a feeling that other doors will open for you, Cleo, I have every confidence in you.
Old 02-21-2014, 05:59 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Thanks so much guys...i will be popping in more....missed how suportive you all are...not to mention awesome too..xxxxx
Old 02-21-2014, 06:36 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Hears The Voice

Originally Posted by Cleopatra1 View Post
..got two teenage gals...
So....there are two mini-Cleos loose in this world?

Good to see you back. Sorry you didn't get into the uni. On to the next challenge!
Old 02-21-2014, 04:38 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Lols nonses...you so funny...gee yeh ...help my two gals ...xxxxx
Old 02-21-2014, 08:25 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Location: "I'm not lost for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost ..."
Cleo...it's not an epic fail. A disappointment, a glitch...upsetting yes, but not an epic fail. You are not drinking. That is an epic WIN!

xo