Wanting some friends to work with

Old 09-07-2013, 06:44 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Shape-Shifting Super-Hero

Wanting some friends to work with:drinking, cutting, alone feeling.

I've tried so many things, and am still not having much luck. I also find if I post here, it often becomes kinda counterproductive,more like arguing than 'support'.

So, I thought to myself? What has been helpful? One thing has been friends, via private messages. That has helped more than anything,

Thus I am seeking friends to work on alternative means of recovery with. I'm very funny in person, kinda intellectual and quirky,it somehow gets lost in the threads, I think. Anyway, I'm gay, a furry, an atheist, and feel best talking to people one on one. If yer gonna try and lecture me on the steps, please, I appreciate the desire to help, but am not looking to talk about that approach.

Hope to hear from some people,this has been a real struggle, and I've been afraid to post here, due to the past, threads getting shut down, fights, all of that. Seems to almost wanna make me drink more, when I do post, and I get negative feedback on my spurts of progress, or just plain ignored. So I think maybe a few friends would be best.

Also, I am 45,and have started to cut...which seems weird, this late in life, I don't know what to make of it. I think because we have a bed-bug infestation,and I bleed anyway from the bites,and have nowhere near the money to treat the problem, given how impossible they are to get rid of. But it hurts. My life hurts. I often see no point in it, being older now, crappy job, no future.

Thanks for listening, hope to hear from a few people.
Old 09-07-2013, 10:30 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Husky...im here for you huni...and i also do more pm ing...soooo.i look forward to hanging out with you xxx hugs n squishyness xxx cleo xxxxxx
Old 09-07-2013, 10:31 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Oh..im 39 and ive started harming again...and...im funny too...lets get it ON xxxx