hey seccies xx

Old 06-26-2013, 02:34 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  

Location: "I'm not lost for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost ..."
Lmao "smack on the fanny" definitely does not mean the same thing in the UK...who needs exercise? That phrase alone will get your heart rate up in a second haha!
Old 06-26-2013, 03:30 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  

cor blimey guvvnor xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old 06-26-2013, 05:47 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  

Fanny= behind here in the states..LOL
I also do my fitness pal and have lost 25 lbs. Now at my proper weight.
Mostly eat healthy eg. fruits,vegs' seafood. I find that if i stay within my allotted secular calories I can eat most anything.
Old 06-27-2013, 12:42 AM
  # 44 (permalink)  

thats fab pooky,,i hope to be sorted and slimmer/fitter by the end of august,,,i have a wedding to go to in early sept,,and ive brought some supa hot louboutins!!! so,,wanna look like im comfortable wearing them,,as opposed to walking like ive pooed myself ,,,lol

heres to a secciefittythursday peeps xxx
Old 06-27-2013, 04:25 AM
  # 45 (permalink)  
Hears The Voice

fanny [ˈfænɪ]
n pl -nies Slang
1. Taboo Brit the female genitals
2. Chiefly US and Canadian the buttocks
[perhaps from Fanny, pet name from Frances]
Usage: Despite the theory that this word derives from the name `Fanny', its use in British English is still considered taboo by many people, and is likely to cause offence. In the US the word refers to the buttocks. Serious misunderstanding may therefore arise when what people in Britain know as a `bumbag' is referred to in the US as a `fanny pack'
Whoopsie! I learned something new today.

I made a Big Ass Salad for lunch today. Gonna do at least 10 laps of the building at work. Then after work - a swim!
Old 06-27-2013, 07:54 AM
  # 46 (permalink)  

Location: "I'm not lost for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost ..."
Louboutins <3<3<3
Shoes make life worth living.
Old 06-27-2013, 12:16 PM
  # 47 (permalink)  
Sober since October

Location: In the world in my eyes...Somewhere I've never been before...
Hi, all. 3-hour secular workout marathon for me today - weightlifting, cycling, stretching.

I think I deserve some good secular sleep now)

Cleo - Oh, Louboutins. Great incentive to get fit)
Old 06-28-2013, 10:06 AM
  # 48 (permalink)  
Hears The Voice

OK, Seccies, let's breathe some life into this thread today.

I must be looking seccie, because the little cutie that sells me sushi for lunch gave me an extra squid salad for free. I'm sure it had nothing to do with expiration dates or anything.

I did not get my swim in last night. But I ate some ice cream instead, so that's just as good, right?

Dinner was some lovely sausages on the grill with peppers, onions and beets. Yum.
Old 06-28-2013, 10:34 AM
  # 49 (permalink)  
Sober since October

Ok, my 2 cents to the thread)

Another boxing workout. Now I understand why boxers mostly look so skinny - I lost 600 cal in an hour. And I can alway imagine I am giving jabs and hooks to the Beast)

A lot of fresh berries and other healthy food today.

As for device - I use Polar. I've been using it for about ten years by far, so it has pretty basic functions, but it monitors my heart rate and counts calories, so for me it works great.

Nonsensial - free extra squid sounds great, lucky you. Ice-cream almost as good as swimming, generates endorphines as well) For me downside is that it comes with unsolicited calories)

Have a great day, seccies)
Old 06-28-2013, 02:12 PM
  # 50 (permalink)  

Midnite..u r too cool....wish i could be so healthy as u...maybe one day.... and non...my cheeky lovie....just maybe u are allowed that ice cream...just hope it was seccied rite up xxx iive treated myself to a very teeny weeny itsy bitsy bit of tiramisu.....wot???? Xxxxxx cleo di caprio xxx
Old 06-28-2013, 02:16 PM
  # 51 (permalink)  

Post a picture of your Labouts Cleo, I would love to see them!

xx
Old 06-29-2013, 09:26 AM
  # 52 (permalink)  

Im trying to sasha..but im not sure how to...they r supa hot ...and cost me twenty quid!!!!! Geesuss im loving em..xxxxx
Old 06-30-2013, 10:05 AM
  # 53 (permalink)  
voices ca**y

Thanks for this thread. Especially the part about the whole30 foods. I am now on day4 of cold turkey with the carbs. I was free-basing taffy and cake and when I hit my 120 mark with the alcohol and I went manic. I have got to start taking better care of myself before I hit the 180 paws. Yesterday while walking up some stairs it felt like someone was ripping at my legs. Then about 2 hours later I got emotional and about 2 hours after that I got a really bad headache and got spacey. Normal? I haven't craved sugar because all the food I have been eating. I know this is mathematically impossible but the scale says I lost 5lbs in 4 days.
Old 07-01-2013, 03:33 AM
  # 54 (permalink)  
Hears The Voice

Originally Posted by silentrun View Post
I know this is mathematically impossible but the scale says I lost 5lbs in 4 days.
I don't think it's impossible, but it's unlikely it was all lost fat. Probably some water in their, too. But that will fluctuate from day to day, so don't worry about it too much.

Mrs Non came home with a paleo magazine yesterday. She can't do any cooking yet (broken feet) but she might get on board with the eating style. That would be good, I think. She still believes in the 'USDA food pyramid'.

Have a seccie day!
Old 07-01-2013, 04:04 AM
  # 55 (permalink)  

I'm too scared to join this thread, with all its latin n greek talk. But carry on chaps and Cleo (you look gorgeous in your latest pic, and just how I'd imagined you pet!)

I'm ga ga from a lot of Indian food, and angst and such. Joined the June class over in Newcomers, a first for me. And whilst still drinking in a relapse.....boring!

But: still here. Never giving up. Carry on, you paleos, you!
Old 07-01-2013, 05:55 AM
  # 56 (permalink)  

Y thank u bemyself...youve made my day...lvs yas xxx hey ..join in wiv us...its more just a boost for me really..im not strict enough...but bein positive is sooooooo very important ...come join in the fu wiv me xxxx lvs yas secciedoodahs xxxxx
Old 07-03-2013, 11:57 AM
  # 57 (permalink)  
Sober since October

How are you doing, seccies?

I stick to my usual routine - weightlifting, cardio, and getting to like boxing)

Have a great day.
Old 07-03-2013, 02:49 PM
  # 58 (permalink)  
voices ca**y

That whole 30 eating is pretty amazing. I cheated a little with some sugar and cream in the morning coffee. Found coconut milk and actually prefer that. I really am losing weight but more importantly I feel good. It's amazing what I am capable of once I stop administering a depressant to myself nightly. My AV is used to being overridden by now so it really wasn't that hard to get started.
Old 07-03-2013, 03:38 PM
  # 59 (permalink)  

Soooooooooo awesomo peeps...keep on keeping on secciedoodahdays xxxx