AVRT Podcasts or downloadable audio

Old 03-29-2012, 05:50 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

AVRT Podcasts or downloadable audio

Hey all,

Former AA'er looking seriously at this AVRT. Seems to make a lot of sense and I'm in. My questions is where can I go to download audio regarding this? I'd love to be able download the audio book if one is available.

Thanks in advance.

jpgolfer...
Old 04-02-2012, 02:01 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Reach Out and Touch Faith

Hi jpgolfer and welcom to SR's Secular Connections. I do not have an answer to your question but I am hoping someone who does will come by shortly.
Old 04-02-2012, 02:31 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Random Guy

Is it bad that when trying to google this to help I found a link to this thread? haha. Sorry man didn't find anything.
Old 04-02-2012, 09:35 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Reach Out and Touch Faith

Originally Posted by InsertNameHere View Post
Is it bad that when trying to google this to help I found a link to this thread? haha. Sorry man didn't find anything.
That is a good thing. The higher we are up in Google, the more likely a still suffering alcoholic or addict can find us. That is how I found SR many years ago now.
Old 04-06-2012, 05:00 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Thanks for saving me a trip Insert..

a trip insert... that made me laugh. Im a dork.
Old 04-09-2012, 07:11 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Location:   « USA »                       Recovered with AVRT  (Rational Recovery)  ___________
I find it easier to describe AVRT in writing, so I won't be putting any CD's out anytime soon, but I take it this means you view the AVRT discussion threads on here as a positive thing, Langkah? Lots of free material on there, after all, and nobody who posts is making any money by doing so.
Old 04-09-2012, 07:41 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Random Guy

Originally Posted by langkah View Post
And since it works so well there should be a ton of material out there distributed by the legions of RRs out there not drinking forever, one life at a time.
Sarcasm??? That is what I thought initially anyway. I didn't think that Langka was a big fan of RR/AVRT. Well either way, maybe its something that needs done regardless I have been told I have a good reading voice maybe I could get permission to make one. That would be awesome. Now I have another reason to get my computer fixed. Make an Audio RR haha don't get excited it probably won't happen for a myriad of reasons but it is a pleasent thought.
Old 04-09-2012, 08:24 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

I requested that langkah's post was removed since it promoted piracy of RR's commercial material (thanks for removing it, shockozulu).

Remember RR is for-profit but the book costs less than a drinking session and the online crash course and the blog, etc on the website are free.

I hope we've helped the OP learn about AVRT anyway.
Old 04-09-2012, 08:37 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Location:   « USA »                       Recovered with AVRT  (Rational Recovery)  ___________
Originally Posted by kanamit View Post
Remember RR is for-profit but the book costs less than a drinking session and the online crash course and the blog, etc on the website are free.
The notion that for-profit (as opposed to non-profit) is bad, speaks only to a lack of understanding of what being a non-profit actually means these days. It doesn't mean they give away free stuff, or that they aren't making any money. It means that they aren't paying taxes, allowing others who do pay taxes to foot their tax burden, and that they call their profits surplus. Hazelden, for example, doesn't give away free books or videos, has obscene amounts of cash, and is a non-profit entity.