Blogs

Notices

Can't sleep Pt. II

Old 02-10-2010, 07:50 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

I get the same way. My thoughts seem to be racing and my brain will not 'shut down'. Sometimes I take benadryl to relax a bit. Sometimes it helps, sometimes not so much. I wish I had a switch in my head to turn off my thoughts so I could sleep...
Old 05-27-2010, 01:34 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Never settle.

Once again...

The insomnia seems to come and go. I've done well for a couple months and now here I am again. I slept a little bit earlier but I can't stay asleep. Running on about 3 or 4 hours a night now. Blah.
Old 05-28-2010, 08:53 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Reach Out and Touch Faith

Originally Posted by gneiss View Post
Once again...

The insomnia seems to come and go. I've done well for a couple months and now here I am again. I slept a little bit earlier but I can't stay asleep. Running on about 3 or 4 hours a night now. Blah.
So sorry to read that you are battling this again. I so understand the "can't stay asleep". Its beyond frustrating. I started to suffer from it a few days ago, but was able to nip it in the bud. Thinking of you, my insomnia buddy, tonight.
Old 05-29-2010, 07:21 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Never settle.

Thanks, Alera. I slept alright last night, fell asleep early even, until about 3:00, so at least I got a few more hours than usual, and even managed to sleep a little more this morning. Going to try changing my routine a little bit, maybe that will help.
The Following User Says Thank You to gneiss For This Useful Post:
shockozulu (05-29-2010)
Old 05-30-2010, 02:35 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Heading off to bed now. I hope the change in your routine helps you sleep a bit better tonight.
Old 06-11-2010, 05:25 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Here I am again. Took me three hours to even think about being able to sleep. Was literally on the verge of crossing over to dreamland when my roomie was in the entertainment center getting a DVD. For some reason that woke up wide up. Finally I decided to get something to eat as I'm hungry and then go back to bed.
Old 06-22-2010, 10:55 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  
Never settle.

Here I am, hoping some tylenol will kick in sometime soon... starting to lose hope, it's been a while. Wisdom tooth coming in, but causing swollen jaw and gums, earache, headache (really basically a migraine)... the list goes on. Ugh. I'm calling the dentist in the morning, but until then I'm pretty miserable.