Very bad weekend, sick and have to fess up

Old 05-27-2009, 01:10 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by gerryP View Post
Katie, I couldn't sit with the pain that was caused *by my drinking*

It all seemed normal to me, one crisis after the other. Couldn't understand how I could be so unlucky. One thing...after another, day in and day out, here we go again... It never occurred to me that all the trouble was caused not only by *me* but as a result *of* my drinking.

Never mind your house burning down Katie, you and your animals could have died in the fire
Thanks, don't think I don't realize this. Now, as if this isn't all great enough I get a form email from the treatment place, after saying my house was full of smoke, saying blah blah blah. I told them to keep the money. I am so *damn sick* of this stuff. It's up to ME to save me -and I do so appreciate all of your support. You know, bottom line, is no one is going to save us until I save me and all of you. These treatment places really are in it for the money. Yikes, I am going to take a nap and shake this off. And I just sent my brother an email, saying I needed to talk to him, and this is something I NEVER would have done in my entire life.
Old 05-27-2009, 01:28 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  
To Thine Own Self Be True

Katie.
What happened? You got a letter from your IOP program? What did they say? What treatment place?
Old 05-27-2009, 01:32 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by TTOSBT View Post
Katie.
What happened? You got a letter from your IOP program? What did they say? What treatment place?
They sent me a form email saying they would consult with my therapist, psychiatrist and to keep me "apprised" of my situation. I also told them I was disappointed and to keep the money. Now watch, they will try to put me someplace and I won't even be able to take care of my pets. Wary to those who ever think of entering the public system, and I am in the private system!
Old 05-27-2009, 01:36 PM
  # 44 (permalink)  
RIP Sweet Suki

This is just my opinion, Katie, but...I think you give up too easily....on lots of things.
Old 05-27-2009, 01:44 PM
  # 45 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by suki44883 View Post
This is just my opinion, Katie, but...I think you give up too easily....on lots of things.
Maybe you are right, but right now I am just concerned about some therapist getting me put somewhere thinking I am a DTS in which case I will be a DTO (my pets). Ugh. I am so angry don't even want to check email. Not a good thing, all in all.
Old 05-27-2009, 02:43 PM
  # 46 (permalink)  
Administrator

I missed the whole house full of smoke thing...people are right to be concerned Katie.

D
Old 05-27-2009, 04:02 PM
  # 47 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
I missed the whole house full of smoke thing...people are right to be concerned Katie.

D
I know, which is why I am lying low right now. Monday night I woke up and my whole house was full of smoke. What can I say? I did it. It's not like I try to lie. And my weird therapist sent me the weird email thing before I even told him. Egads, I am just so tired of this and going back to sleep. Thanks for your post D and no burners on.