# 81 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hope you sort it soon Nands
hugs

D
Old 02-13-2009, 09:01 PM
  # 82 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by ananda View Post
So I am going to give myself 45 minites at the most to feel sorry for myself, which believe me I don't deserve then pull myself together and do something about the mess I've created.
ananda - I love this approach - time limit on feeling sorry for yourself (or any number of other whines).. Can I borrow this rule?.. and get on with the solution (brilliance!).

TSH - hope you are having a sweet time out with the sweetie. Alanon can be a pretty big dose of the new and different - it is my only real 12-step experience .. hopefully your husband will end up having a valuable experience there.

furb - I did not know how you were doing alcohol and sugar at the same time.. you picked the least of the evils to slip on that is for sure! Hope you enjoy the sweets..

night all....KB
Old 02-14-2009, 08:34 AM
  # 83 (permalink)  
I'm just a little unwell

Old 02-15-2009, 08:41 AM
  # 84 (permalink)  

Was gonna post an hour ago and couldn't bring myself to do it

was panicing and full of fear but it has passed somewhat. Am gonna go get coffee filters and cigeretes and get back to my work now that the drive is back up. Thank god the techies were willing to fix it on the weekend...lost about 4 hours of work, which i couldn't afford..but panic won't help.

A little concerened that when i paniced there were only 2 people i was willing to call (niether of which were available at the time)...gotta work on that cause sometimes I need a voice at the end of the line answering in real time and hearing my tones and tears to help me through the rough patches....

I don't think any human being can really make it through sane without that human connection when things are rough.

Anyways..better now..not great but not on the edge of a cliff (want to say abesss, but don't know how to spell it lol).

Hope everyone is doing ok today...
Old 02-15-2009, 08:43 AM
  # 85 (permalink)  
Knucklehead

Terrible headache... again.
Old 02-15-2009, 12:27 PM
  # 86 (permalink)  
lunarlovelunar

hey there...checkin in...it is beautiful today sunny...a little warm...here I sit in the house watching movies? Whats up with that...I wanna go out and do things but something is stopping me...fear?...anxiety?....I want to figure it out or Im gonna spend alot of time sitting here watching life pass by.....It makes me sad just thinking about sitting here all day...but thats what Im doing...Seriously...I feel nuts recently..nothing makes sense...I dont have alot of motivation... and here we go im crying again...ughhh I just want some......
Old 02-15-2009, 12:41 PM
  # 87 (permalink)  
I got nothin'

Hello, all.

I get like...'I don't want to go out in public at all' sometimes and I'm having one of those days today. Actually, I've been like this all weekend. It'll probably pass soon.

I'm ready for spring...I really don't like the winter. It certainly does not help my mood.

I want some greenery and tweety birds...
Old 02-15-2009, 12:45 PM
  # 88 (permalink)  
Knucklehead

Originally Posted by Phaleron View Post
Oh man, I'm sorry DK. Can you just relax today? My mother get's horrible migraines and if yours are similar to hers you're incapacitated.
I think they're tension headaches... but they still suck!
Old 02-15-2009, 12:47 PM
  # 89 (permalink)  
Knucklehead

Originally Posted by Bamboozle View Post
I want some greenery
Yeah, me too... but not the kind you're talking about.. I'm talking about the kind. Dang it!
Old 02-15-2009, 12:56 PM
  # 90 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by doorknob View Post
Yeah, me too... but not the kind you're talking about.. I'm talking about the kind. Dang it!
Now if that ain't the Addictive Voice as described by Rational Recovery I do not know what is

http://www.rational.org/html_bullets/Bullet10.html

Do _you_ want the kind, or does _it_?? Hehe... I'm digging around that website. Very interesting.
Old 02-15-2009, 12:57 PM
  # 91 (permalink)  

those thoughts seem to be floating around in a lot of people today...

I about had a cow when i left my hotel room to go get cigeretes and cofffeee filters (first time out all weekend..working hard on report) and i discovered that in this town the liquer store is open on sundays and right across the street from my hotel.

came back....thought my blood preasure was gonna go through the roof, shook, debated and called my sponsor.....feeling better now, sorta took the steam out of the whirlwind and settled me.

back to work not allowed too many breaks today :ghug
Old 02-15-2009, 01:12 PM
  # 92 (permalink)  

I'm going ignore-listing, I can't effing stand it.
Old 02-15-2009, 01:20 PM
  # 93 (permalink)  

Huh, my ignore list is really short. I guess it's just a special few that get under my skin. That's good.
Old 02-15-2009, 03:30 PM
  # 94 (permalink)  
lunarlovelunar

I think that I want someone to tell me what to do...I think that is why I feel so indecisive some days..what to do..what to do...because I know myself well enough to know what I normally would want to do but when the time comes I freeze up...i think I want someone else to make the decision for me so that I dont have to be responsible for the outcome no matter how small..i never thought of myself as one to negate responsibility and actually i despise people who do...oh sh*t...maybe that has something to do with it all...ughhh in my head it goes on and on...beautiful today and I sit inside watching movies...what the hell am i afraid of...i want a different life...active life...this is so not me ...not me on the inside....I am a life lover someone who cherishes every opportunity to breath deep and run for it whatever the it may be...but not now..not this time in my life..i feel blocked..frozen...I dont like this me
Thanks for reading my insanity....
Old 02-15-2009, 06:57 PM
  # 95 (permalink)  
I'm just a little unwell

Greetings, secular peeps.

I'm in a crappy mood right now so I won't write a 'real' post right now. Just wanted to pop in and say hi and I'm thinkin' of y'all.
Old 02-15-2009, 07:03 PM
  # 96 (permalink)  
Knucklehead

TSH (or THC, lol), I haven't been in top form for a couple of days. I'm not sure what my deal is. I just haven't felt good. I've been in a bit of physical pain since my little gymnastics experiment and think I'm gonna have to spring for a chiropractic visit or two. Valentine's Day set me back 32 bucks for some flowers that will probably be dead in a week... what can I sell on eBay???
Old 02-15-2009, 07:36 PM
  # 97 (permalink)  

Geez, SR hadn't sent me into a huff like that in a while. :wtf2 is my problem?

Sure you want a chiropractor and not a massage therapist, DK? That neck cracky-thingy chiros do scares the bejeezus out of me. Massage on the other hand, is awesome. I'm thinking of treating myself at the end of this week.
Old 02-15-2009, 07:46 PM
  # 98 (permalink)  
Knucklehead

Originally Posted by SelfSeeking View Post
Geez, SR hadn't sent me into a huff like that in a while. :wtf2 is my problem?
I must have missed the drama... or I caused it and never went back to look.

Sure you want a chiropractor and not a massage therapist, DK? That neck cracky-thingy chiros do scares the bejeezus out of me. Massage on the other hand, is awesome. I'm thinking of treating myself at the end of this week.
I wouldn't mind a massage, but I gotta get my hip put back right first. It was messed up before I worked out. I thought it might help, but it didn't. Just added some serious muscle soreness to the mix, which I really don't mind, except I've had some weird pains...

Last edited by doorknob; 02-15-2009 at 08:06 PM.
Old 02-16-2009, 06:16 AM
  # 99 (permalink)  
I got nothin'

I'm here.

Feeling queasy.

I don't like working when I'm sick (it's not anything that anyone can catch ...you don't want to know...so don't ask...).
Old 02-16-2009, 07:07 AM
  # 100 (permalink)  
Resident

Good morning all.
My HP (Hewlett Packard) computer died yesterday afternoon so I now have to submit to my Dell.